• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

2021 Misty Forest discussion

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
There are a lot of people still playing. Did events use to be super easy for new players?

Until Inno started the evolving building stuff with the 2019 Phoenix event, no, the month-long events were harder, or at least harder to win the grand prizes. Before then, we also had super easy mini-events that were made for anyone to complete and win the grand prize offered. With the addition of the FAs, we lost those events.

But aside from that, the daily prize system gives people FOMO and they panic when they get stuck on a quest. The new ability to reroll the daily helps some with that because it might switch to one someone really wanted, but missed on an earlier day.

StarLoad

...2019 Phoenix event, no, the month-long events were harder, or at least harder to win the grand prizes. ...
Harder to win the grand prize, yes. But, for new players, I started an account before that, and after and while prior was harder to win the grand prize you could still run thru the quests without getting stuck as it happens now.

Tehya1

I just fought and won 3+ encounters for a quest and only got credit for 2, and it is not an or quest. Why didnt I get credit for one more?

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I’ve been here for all the events. Of course it was always close to impossible for new players to finish grand prizes. That didn’t mean new players hit a hard stop the first day. I’ve always encouraged new players to try to get a couple of daily prizes they like. It gives people something to look forward to from event prizes as they grow. I guess not so much anymore :(

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I just fought and won 3+ encounters for a quest and only got credit for 2, and it is not an or quest. Why didnt I get credit for one more?

Which quest #? Remember that there are three types of encounters, world map and tournament and Spire, and a quest will never count more than two of those types. So if it just says "encounters", then that means only the normal world map encounters work. The "fight and win X encounters" quests are examples of that, as they are world map only.

StarLoad

@ed1960 yes because new players never got stuck on 48 hour productions. Or Fight and win with no "or" attached. Been there done that!

@Alram the events are way easier now for everyone!
Lyapo1 Yes the 48-hour productions were a Pain but they could be done, as to the Fight and win, I will grant that can be difficult but even a level 1 city can fight and win Easy tourney province 1 or encounters. provided they didn't use all the free troops up already and have over scouted to Hard provinces.

OIM20

@helya, I'm not sure if I should open a bug ticket for a typo.

cemetery typo.jpg

Edit: for clarity, it should be spelled "cemetery".

Tehya1

If you use a re roll, do you lose the chance to get the building that you chose to roll away from or can you cycle through the list multiple times?