• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

2021 Misty Forest discussion

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Can anyone tell me what the Sip of Clarity is?

Thanks
It's a free refresh on your Magic Academy Crafting
brownie.png

JaysynX

I do not like this event at all. I find I am spending a lot less time on line due to the event - I cant wait until it's over! It is not intuitive or fun for me at all. I'll lay low for the next 20 days until this mess is over and then I will be back to what makes the game fun again.

Dew Spinner

defiantoneks

ok, so yesterday in both of my cities i "won" rune shards. Of course both cities were already maxed on shards with no space for more. So I basically won nothing. Could we make these sorts of "prizes" a storable package like the troop instants, so we can break them out as needed instead of ending up with nothing?

Tehya1

I will be stuck next time a quest demands that I use not one but 2+ pet foods because I have now used all that I have in my ch 2 city.

Lemon Wren

I do not like this event at all. I find I am spending a lot less time on line due to the event - I cant wait until it's over! It is not intuitive or fun for me at all. I'll lay low for the next 20 days until this mess is over and then I will be back to what makes the game fun again.

Agreed. I don't find it intuitive at all and so therefore I find it more frustrating than anything. The least fun event for me since I joined in February, although the event buildings (if I get one) are nicer looking than the sea creatures event.

Mizteria

I have a chapter 3 player who cannot win 3 encounters and doesn't have pet food. The only way he can get past quest 7 is if by some chance pet food comes up in his MA. Even then it is a huge waste of his very limited resources. He is very disappointed by his first try at an event.
Thats excactly my situation too, its very frustrating as I had planned ahead so I got all the troops and ress ready, thinking that tournament or spire fights would count towards that quest. I was really hoping to get some good things to push me forward in the game. Instead its been a waiting game.

BrinDarby

---Semantics--- matter in tasks....

Regular, tournament, spire ... are the 3 types of encounters.
If it doesn't specifically say, then its default Regular encounters....

Earn, Gain, Produce work the same way.. be carefull of the semantics.

Nimitz69

These events make me feel terrible. lol They cause stress and a sense of hopelessness a lot of the time. I know that I prrobably need to do them to get whatever supplies and buildings that I can, but they are not fun, and that kind of contradicts what a game should be.
Relax man! You do not have to do all of the events. I did the Red Bear because it was small 3x3 and I needed Mama.
The I had to do the FA to get to Level 10, so I will probably not do Witches Circle so soon after completing all that.
I am just targeting the Phantom Bear and Spirit Wolf Pack on this event...

Last edited:

gernsey

I just want to make sure i'm understanding something correctly in the game mechanics. Any fog tile, that is directly adjacent to a cleared tile, would show the contents if that tile contained a reward? Cat/pumpkin .. etc

attached picture - only the tiles with red X's on them, could possibly contain items?

Attachments

• mistystuff.PNG
    mistystuff.PNG
    861.2 KB · Views: 88

DeletedUser29768

Any fog tile, that is directly adjacent to a cleared tile, would show the contents if that tile contained a reward?
That's correct. The lighter mist tiles adjacent to cleared spaces will show any items in them.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Reading the forum since the start of the event, I get the feeling the mist in the forest comes from the smoke and ash of a nearby dumpster fire. Between people not understanding how to navigate the forest mechanics and the strange combo of event quests, I wonder if anything ever gets worked out in Beta. It’s only like a 3 week window before things go live? The only changes I’ve heard beta players report are things nobody asked for, like they nerfed currency and moved a daily to a different day. Things everyone gripes about the loudest, like impossible quest combos, never gets changed.