• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

2021 Misty Forest discussion

Iyapo1

I know a lot of players who really want the black cat avatar in the gold league. They are holding off until they get an idea of the final cost, but some of them will spend just for that.

Iyapo1

I doubt most will stay up for that. I have only done it twice and that is just because I was unwilling to spend the diamonds without a guaranteed outcome.

The Unbeliever

Just as an example of how few dias this event can take to hit gold:
Helping my dad understand the mini game and how to efficiently use his lights, he's now at worst only 22 cats away from Gold League in all of his cities... most cities are within 10-12 cats of gold, while his best city is only 2 cats away from gold.

0 diamonds spent!! :p

Learn the mini game, and you can likely achieve gold league for basically pennies, especially since the daily prizes are basically all junk and will keep the normal diamond whales at bay this time around. :)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Lets hope they wait till <1hr to go.
save all of us some diamonds. ( once gold # is lock'd )

The small percent of all players who know about this, and care, will wait, but I am sure there is a very large number of players just waiting for the final day to use all their lights. So as usual, the league numbers will jump way up on the last day.

By the way, everyone remembers that Daylight Savings ends before the event ends, so the 5AM end time will likely be 4AM instead, if you live somewhere it ends this weekend, so don't log in an hour late and miss the final hour.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I know a lot of players who really want the black cat avatar in the gold league. They are holding off until they get an idea of the final cost, but some of them will spend just for that.

I was very tempted to go for gold to get that cat avatar. One of my cats is solid black with green eyes so very tempting. Thing is that I totally dislike this event and I'm not wild about glowing things like the cat avatar eyes. Oh Well! They almost had me on that one. It just isn't worth a credit card war at the end of the event.

Guurt The Destroyer

I loved this event. For the first time ever there was actual strategy involved. It wasn't just luck.

Now I can decide to only spend resources to get farther in League by ignoring the other prizes, or I can be content with doing a little of both and being in Silver.

I am 2 points away from Gold right now. I still have resources to spend. I have yet to spend any diamonds on the event. It would be impossible for me not to end in Silver.

It remains to be seen if I can use what resources I have left to push myself into Gold.

I wish all events revolved around strategy and choice rather than just luck.

Soleil Nightbloom

I loved this event. For the first time ever there was actual strategy involved. It wasn't just luck.

Now I can decide to only spend resources to get farther in League by ignoring the other prizes, or I can be content with doing a little of both and being in Silver.

I am 2 points away from Gold right now. I still have resources to spend. I have yet to spend any diamonds on the event. It would be impossible for me not to end in Silver.

It remains to be seen if I can use what resources I have left to push myself into Gold.

I wish all events revolved around strategy and choice rather than just luck.
This is still by far my favorite event and love the strategic approach, as well. I honestly have been getting rather bored with the chests events. They seem to do the chest events the majority of the time and like the FA it’s very repetitive ( even though I like the FAs for the camaraderie aspect). I wish that they could switch the events up a bit more.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
This is still by far my favorite event and love the strategic approach, as well. I honestly have been getting rather bored with the chests events. They seem to do the chest events the majority of the time and like the FA it’s very repetitive ( even though I like the FAs for the camaraderie aspect). I wish that they could switch the events up a bit more.

Good news on that, then, since the Winter event is next, it should use the same 16-box system as last year, and not the three chest system. And yes, they are the majority of the time. Lately, it is 5 of the 3-chest, 2 of the 16-box, and the 1 Misty Forest.

huffette

I am glad some enjoy it. I only hear that here. It was a nice concept when they first came out with the Misty Forrest layout, the prizes now are just under whelming and the Evolve building does not interest me. It's just not worth spending time on it for me.

Nerwa

The game mechanics are fun, I like the graphics, and the grand prize is useful for me. The daily prizes aren't that useful for me, but that's normal & has to do with the way I play. Progress on the prize chart still seems slower than the spring & summer events, but better than the autumn event. I'll likely end up in the middle of Silver League - not worth staying up on the off chance I could get Gold.

Much better than the 3 chest games. <insert obligatory complaint about the Goddess of Wisdom>

Soleil Nightbloom

Good news on that, then, since the Winter event is next, it should use the same 16-box system as last year, and not the three chest system. And yes, they are the majority of the time. Lately, it is 5 of the 3-chest, 2 of the 16-box, and the 1 Misty Forest.
I picked up on the pattern of the types of events they issue in the game, as well! I’m interested to see if this years winter event will be the same as last years Winter Magic event with the postal boxes. We can assume it will but, I remain hopeful they will introduce something new all together. Actually, every event and FA for a split second or two I get hopeful it will be something new and then snap back to reality.

Tehya1

My genie hasnt given me any diamonds. I guess the supplies are useful lol Sometimes I get a coin rain. The Goddess gave me nothing but my boosted goods lol