• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

2021 Misty Forest discussion

Myne

Oh Wise One
I'm a fan of this event. I am in silver currently and have not spent a single diamond on the event. I have not ran into any of the difficulties that have been discussed here.

Good on you then!! Could you share what chapter you are in? You are definitely working your city!

Moho

Chef
I know a lot of players who really want the black cat avatar in the gold league.
I agree it looks tempting, but I think the avatar should be regarded as a stupid distraction.

Of course, everyone has his or her own playing style, but once I evolve the event building to level 10 I will stop hunting for cats and look for other prizes instead. People may disagree to my approach, but my rough calculations show I'll be better off this way.

Myne

Oh Wise One
Well I was slightly over in scouting when this event began, now I am way overscouted and its asking for 20 MORE relics. BAH. HUMBUG.

Tehya1

Well I was slightly over in scouting when this event began, now I am way overscouted and its asking for 20 MORE relics. BAH. HUMBUG.
You can craft some of those in your ma, and get some with neighborly visits, though I never get relics with visits when an event asks for them. lol These events do push players to overscout.

Myne

Oh Wise One
You can craft some of those in your ma, and get some with neighborly visits, though I never get relics with visits when an event asks for them. lol These events do push players to overscout.

Yep and I have been employing all of those. I never get them while a quest wants them either.

The Unbeliever

Besides crafting them in MA, you use the weekly Tournaments to do the "gain relics" quests...
Even if your military is non-existent and you only cater, the first 8-10 provinces stay pretty damn cheap, especially if you haven't planted many/any diamond expansions.

Even my K-world city which is massively expansion-screwed by the current formula can still easily handle 8 provinces to 5* every week.
(...now pushing into say, provinces 12-15+ beyond even 2*? Yeah, that's not happening! :p)

Myne

Oh Wise One
I have been doing 15-20 provinces each tournament. I have a city where I can do both catering and fighting. My point is that playing this event is messing me up. I keep thinking the prizes are not worth it. Except for the troop enchantments. I have gotten 2KP in the event far more than anyone should and only a couple of buildings. Its not a good event for me that's all.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

If you are talking about the daily that unlocked last night, that is 20 relics or 2 CCs. If you are just getting to the quests for 20 relics that unlocked a week ago, that is bad timing.

Nerwa

I have been doing 15-20 provinces each tournament. I have a city where I can do both catering and fighting. My point is that playing this event is messing me up. I keep thinking the prizes are not worth it. Except for the troop enchantments. I have gotten 2KP in the event far more than anyone should and only a couple of buildings. Its not a good event for me that's all.

I'll use time boosts & crafting supplies with abandon in order to line up encounters & relic quests with tournaments/Spire. Usually this means pushing hard & fast on the first 35-40 quests; depending on what they are I might knock them out in the first couple of days. I do have the huge advantage of being able to access the game as needed throughout the day. With this approach I typically only have to scout & complete 1 or maybe 2 new provinces per event. Some events I haven't needed to complete any, even when I only had 8-9 provinces per tourney.

On a side note @Myne - your avatar is cracking me up. Here, kitty, kitty!

Sir Bently

Well as the old saying goes im gonna put my 2cents in I do agree it was fairly easy at first then it started getting a more difficult and harder to get the cats and daily , anyway I talked to some in my fellowship and most quit after the third day they lost interest. Myself I can't wait till it's over and gone Inno needs to make it more appealing to players especially for new players and older players alike
Make it more appealing, make quest a little less hard especially for low level players , reason I say that is it takes a lot of resources for low level players for example players are training troops constantly Just saying

iamthouth

Tetris Master
This searching around the map format is my least favourite, and the daily prizes are underwhelming to say the least. I much prefer the straight forward chests, and the daily prizes need to be worthwhile.