• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

2021 Winter Magic discussion

PeggytheJust

I have manufactories in my city. The event quests require me to produce my goods not trade.

They are still moving people so all is not lost :)! I just was not seeing a connection between being in a dead zone and the event itself.
Holloween had quests that required much more than just produce X...

Iyapo1

Holloween had quests that required much more than just produce X...
I just checked the Halloween quest list. It had a few place trade offer quests. All you had to do was place a trade. It did not need to be accepted. It also had a few accept trade offer quests that could be completed by accepting offers from the Wholesaler. The give neighborly help quests can be completed giving help to inactive players, gold mines or active players. Same for the gain coins quests if you are not getting enough from your houses.

Last edited:

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I watched the video. I couldn't understand anything the person that I "think" was Boblin was saying. Hopefully I didn't miss anything important.:D
He's on something. That's why they're working a second job at night for free when not at the post office. That's how you know it's a fantasy game. Also, there is way too much unused space in that demo city to be a realistic city! Devs are like, "You guys don't need more space. Look how much empty space we have in our cities!"

In the other Q&A video, I kept hearing "evil buildings" until I realized he was saying "evolve buildings". Things are getting a dark twist since Chap 19.

BrinDarby

Also, there is way too much unused space in that demo city to be a realistic city! Devs are like, "You guys don't need more space. Look how much empty space we have in our cities!"
if they think that, they can check my Khelonar city.....

PeggytheJust

I just checked the Halloween quest list. It had a few place trade offer quests. All you had to do was place a trade. It did not need to be accepted. It also had a few accept trade offer quests that could be completed by accepting offers from the Wholesaler. The give neighborly help quests can be completed giving help to inactive players, gold mines or active players. Same for the gain coins quests if you are not getting enough from your houses.
Again.....you miss the point of only getting 50% out of my city and therefore only 50% of the event....it literally takes all day just to do the 60k quest with 100% to 125% bonus....

Im not a huge city with years of development. Im a relatively new player that depends heavily on having active trading partners that return visits.

I get it. They are catering to whales to get that dollar....

Emily198097

The rewards suck. The "tome of opulence" is weak. I thought I got all 3 but nope...only get to pick one of the prizes. The amount of work we have to do to complete these events is NOT in line with the amount of time and resources spent on said events.
I WAS going to play in the live worlds but I am reconsidering that at this point.

sputnik9009

Again.....you miss the point of only getting 50% out of my city and therefore only 50% of the event....it literally takes all day just to do the 60k quest with 100% to 125% bonus....

Im not a huge city with years of development. Im a relatively new player that depends heavily on having active trading partners that return visits.

I get it. They are catering to whales to get that dollar....
i overstand your frustration
i hope things get better for you
this game has annoyed more than one time
it seems to be about the diamonds, bottom line

Aritra

Are there pictures of the Evolving Building?
Or do I need to pause video to get it? <--that's annoying

sorry -- found it