• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

2021 Winter Magic discussion

BrinDarby

Somewhere I noticed potential probs starting this on a monday not tuesday,
but tis true, especially if they do a 1-off for GGS....

Lets run thru this :
Event day 1 runs only 16hrs ( 2a-6p mst ) , yet Tourn won't start for 33hrs...
There's 2-3 tasks in the 1st 16, that need Enc/T-Enc .... 16 lets you clear
1 whole board on day 1 , to get the daily prize......

So, if GoblinGiftShop is only offered Day 1, and no T-Enc's are available
till 16-17 hrs into Day 2..... then shouldn't there be no "stoppers" in the
1st 16 tasks.....

Just say'n , if the best daily ( perhaps ) is on the 1 day when noone has
currency yet AND its 8hrs short of a full day.... thats pretty cheezy.....

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
If you have zero trades and no help bonus, how are you going to get any quests done with no production....

The quests that require trading only require you to post trades, they don't need to be accepted
The ones for goods are about your production, no neighbors required
Help bonus effects coin and supply not goods

And like someone said
Find a good FS and many of your problems will be solved

Aritra

HELLO nothing but sever ERROR
Got through first nine quests and stopped to take a shower. Now can't get back into Winyandor. Arendyll is fine. grrr "try again later"

And after several minutes, I'm in two minutes after posting... lol

EyeScream

Is anyone else getting this? I can't seem to log into my account in any browser. I am able to log into another account just fine..

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-06 063450.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-06 063450.png
    763.1 KB · Views: 88

JessMac

Can someone please remind me how to get the email for the event keys? I can never remember TIA!

Huor

Are they doing the emails with bonus keys for this event? I've always had mine waiting for me when the event started. No so this time (or at least so far).

bkbajb

Again.....you miss the point of only getting 50% out of my city and therefore only 50% of the event....it literally takes all day just to do the 60k quest with 100% to 125% bonus....

Im not a huge city with years of development. Im a relatively new player that depends heavily on having active trading partners that return visits.

I get it. They are catering to whales to get that dollar....

No they are not. This event just started and it seems that you expect everything to be easy. When I started back in 2017 I was not able to complete it because I was new. But after that I have finished everyone. It takes time. There are posts around that show all 99 quests. Find it and plan. You might not finish but you have 30 days and there are a lot of prizes that will help you grow. Each time you advance a chapter the events will get harder, but plan for it. The Halloween event this year sis not have anything good to offer, but I completed it and got a lot of KP. So it worked out. Being a new player have patience and you will grow and things will get easier, and harder

bkbajb

Somewhere I noticed potential probs starting this on a monday not tuesday,
but tis true, especially if they do a 1-off for GGS....

Lets run thru this :
Event day 1 runs only 16hrs ( 2a-6p mst ) , yet Tourn won't start for 33hrs...
There's 2-3 tasks in the 1st 16, that need Enc/T-Enc .... 16 lets you clear
1 whole board on day 1 , to get the daily prize......

So, if GoblinGiftShop is only offered Day 1, and no T-Enc's are available
till 16-17 hrs into Day 2..... then shouldn't there be no "stoppers" in the
1st 16 tasks.....

Just say'n , if the best daily ( perhaps ) is on the 1 day when noone has
currency yet AND its 8hrs short of a full day.... thats pretty cheezy.....That is your op

That is your opinion but in mine I could care less when it starts. It is 30 days long. Inno is looking for diamond purchases. I got everything I came for right off the bat. Nothing spent. Now I can work on my city and have fun

JessMac

Are they doing the emails with bonus keys for this event? I've always had mine waiting for me when the event started. No so this time (or at least so far).
I was wondering the same thing. But I also noticed I started off with over a hundred keys and I can’t remember if that is normal or not. So someone in my fellowship suggested maybe this is the same thing instead of getting an email? But I’m not sure.