• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

2021 Winter Magic discussion

Huor

I was wondering the same thing. But I also noticed I started off with over a hundred keys and I can’t remember if that is normal or not. So someone in my fellowship suggested maybe this is the same thing instead of getting an email? But I’m not sure.

I noticed I started with 100 keys also. Makes sense to do it that way as it would give keys in all cities instead of the one you logged into.

Aritra

Can someone please remind me how to get the email for the event keys? I can never remember TIA!
If I remember correctly, the email doesn't come for a few days (or more) after the event starts.
The keys only apply to the first city you open upon redemption from email (if you have more than one city).

I usually wait until nearer to the end of the event to see which of my cities could use the most help.

Aritra

There is one on Elvengems.com
This has been a wonderfully reliable resource but it is not currently maintained by the third party (it is not connected to Elvenar itself). As of a moment ago, it still did not acknowledge this event, beta or live. We've been spoiled and miss it. Hopefully those running it are soon able to resume their appreciated help!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I for one am thrilled with the goblin gift shops. The only thing I hated was that I got it on the second to last slot, lol. But I'll hurry to get more keys so that I can get another one (and on this second go round, I have a full magnifier and double so that maybe I'll get lucky with it.

Can't beat those goblins! :)

hoopity

Were the troop rewards in the post boxes supposed to count for quest #20 "Use Unit Refill"?

Tehya1

So two required quests to solve encounters o solve tournament encounters on a Monday. Nice going, inno. lol

Tehya1

If I get an unlisted prize on the first board in one city, is it possible that the same prize will show up on late boards in my the cities? I cleared the first board in the other two, and it wasn't there. I want the frozen unicorn in all three cities lol

Iyapo1

If I get an unlisted prize on the first board in one city, is it possible that the same prize will show up on late boards in my the cities? I cleared the first board in the other two, and it wasn't there. I want the frozen unicorn in all three cities lol
The board in all your cities will auto shuffle once per day when the daily drops. I would say chances are good that you will see more unicorns. And on the plus side you can look at the board and see if a unicorn is in it before you play it.

Tehya1

The board in all your cities will auto shuffle once per day when the daily drops. I would say chances are good that you will see more unicorns.
Thanks! I know they aren't significant lil buildings, but I love horses, and having a little herd of unis makes me happy. lol

Huor

I have never gotten event currency in my email. :(

From the browser. Make sure "Receive e-mails about game events, features and offers as well as news about our other games" is checked under settings, options, account, data usage options. If it is, I would touch base with support and make sure there's not an email address issue.

Tehya1

From the browser. Make sure "Receive e-mails about game events, features and offers as well as news about our other games" is checked under settings, options, account, data usage options. If it is, I would touch base with support and make sure there's not an email address issue.
Its under data usage, and it has been checked. I have never gotten any emails about events, period, but I do get notifications when I make purchases or someone posts in subscribed threads.

Huor

Sounds like an issue with your email address. If I remember right, if you didn't complete the verification process when you linked your email account you wouldn't get the event emails. It may be worth resetting your email address in the browser or app?