• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

2021 Winter Magic discussion

Tehya1

How do you remember that I didn't verify? I can't remember whether or not I did, but I did communicate with support using that email. If I reset it, can I use the same email address?

PeggytheJust

No they are not. This event just started and it seems that you expect everything to be easy. When I started back in 2017 I was not able to complete it because I was new. But after that I have finished everyone. It takes time. There are posts around that show all 99 quests. Find it and plan. You might not finish but you have 30 days and there are a lot of prizes that will help you grow. Each time you advance a chapter the events will get harder, but plan for it. The Halloween event this year sis not have anything good to offer, but I completed it and got a lot of KP. So it worked out. Being a new player have patience and you will grow and things will get easier, and harder
No, i expect the game developer to not ignore players caught in game developer errors because its not convenient for them.

It seems most of you older players are jaded over changes that benefit new players and just mad when fixes are needed because it means more changes.

Tehya1

Which buildings do yall like? I see several pop/culture blgs. I got the goblin gift shop, which has eally good pop/culture in a smalle space. I got the elvenade brewery, and the elvendale log center in one of my cities.

What buildings are you excited about?

Also, the event building is actually a set? Is that right?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211206-175635_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20211206-175635_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    400.6 KB · Views: 91

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
So what happens if I reroll the daily prize when I've already won one on a partially completed board? Does it just put a different building on the next board?

BrinDarby

Grats to @Lelanya & Egems, getting the info out before the event started.
Would be nice if it was listed on the banner, but I know how to find it ....

@Tehya1 ,
While I don't "need" anything , GoblinGiftShop is very popular and 1 of
the ancillery prizes.... FatherTree of CandyCanes, is almost identical to GGS.
Another ancillery prize is FrozenFatherTree ... Its actually better than a
FatherGlitterTree, so give me as many as possible.....lolol

While there are some interesting days, I'm mainly looking for the days
where I get as much +GP as possible. with 10 boards, then if I average
+3/+3 per board, then thats (40) or 2 xtra GP prizes .... not bad...
I'm estimating 13 boards + 210 GP pts minimum.... thats worse case
senario ( 400 keys/board ) That remaining 50 GP needs to come from
xtra drops , luck picking , accumulated +GP pts......

I'll prolly grab a couple more LogisticCenters just cause of the anime,
MedicalSupply might be good to grab 1, hopefully another shot at
GoblinGS ... but mainly I'm looking for the best +GP more than I am bldgs.

Elramike

Why don't the fighting encounters won during the weekly tournament count in the Winter Magic contest?