• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[20416]Research Menu

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
More than half the members of my fellowship noticed a change to the research menu when they signed in. The other half had no changes.

DeletedUser

This is a current issue / bug in the system that is currently being worked on. Please relog in, and refresh until the technology tree is correct. Once it has been corrected we will update with fix. Thank You!

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
This is a current issue / bug in the system that is currently being worked on. Please relog in, and refresh until the technology tree is correct. Once it has been corrected we will update with fix. Thank You!
AWESOME !!! YOU ROCK !!!! It worked perfectly ~ thank you so much for your prompt response ~

DeletedUser3507

Game version: __ (1.49.2)
Game world: __Winyandor
Browser + version: __Version 65.0.3325.146 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: __28.0.0.161
Operating System: __Windows 10 Pro
Screen resolution: __1920 x 1080
Account name: __jps54
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: _5_/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (N/A)

Current situation:
__Items in research tree change positions and connections each time I logon.
__

Expected situation:
__ For this not to happen.
__

Reproduction Steps
__Just refresh it will change and change..
2. __N/A
3. __N/A
4. __N/A
5. __N/A

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshot_24.png

Screenshot_25.png

Last edited by a moderator:

k777

I am also having this problem in orcs on the column with Rocky Road, & I hope they fix it soon, as you have to be very careful not to put kps in one that is not the one you are aiming for!

DeletedUser5800

I just refreshed 5 times and it was arranged 5 different ways... guess I'm not doing any planning tonight. :oops:

DeletedUser3507

I just refreshed 5 times and it was arranged 5 different ways... guess I'm not doing any planning tonight. :oops:

I am upgrading Main Hall, it's safe to continue, i been seeing chaos for the last week...:mad:
It's just a visual problem it really the way it supposed to be

Last edited by a moderator:

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello,

This bug should have been addressed in the latest updated version, 1.50. Is anyone still having this particular bug?

Xelenia