• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[20932]KP spent in AWs counts extra in event

Risen Malchiah

Game version: v1.49.2-(b47f61ae8) (2018-03-08 9:08)
Game world: Felyndral
Browser + version: Chrome
Operating System: Windows 7
Account name: Risen Malchiah
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: Spend XX Knowledge Points

Current situation:
Spending KP in your own Ancient Wonder counts as double for the quest. For instance, if the quest asks for 10, spending 5 in an AW will complete the quest.

Also, it appears that others may complete the quest on your behalf by spending KP in your AW. (This one was not reproduced. Just an observation after logging in to a completed "Spend KP" quest without having done it.)

Expected situation:
1 KP spent = credit for 1 KP in the quest

Reproduction Steps
Be on the quest to "Spend XX Knowledge Points"
2. Contribute KP to your own Ancient Wonder
3. Receive credit for double

or possibly...

Be on the quest to "Spend XX Knowledge Points"
2. Let someone else put 1 KP into your AW
3. Receive credit as if you had spent KP?? (Not tested)

Note to other players. Please don't kill me for reporting a "beneficial" bug. ;)

HJK84

Well, I just had to complete; Spend 20 Kp for the Event. I had 16 in Kp bar, not maxed, had IM running.
I put 16 by clicking once into AW MM, and the quest was completed.

I realized at a previous; Spend Xx Kp, I also added to AW, and it felt like I added less then the ask. Although this time I was clicking 1 by 1 fast, so maybe I counted wrong. I don't recall how much Kp I had, but I will say IM was being used there also.

Not sure how I can give more details o_O

e - More info would be:
Felyndral
Elves
Chrome
Windows 7 (I think, idk how to check, ya... I'm bad at these, lol)
Latest Game Version

Last edited: