• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

24/48-hr quest tasks (new mode) should get double/triple rewards

Rocce Sqirl

I’m sitting here waiting for a 48-hr task to complete so I can move on in the quest. Seems to me that in this mode of quest, when you get handed a 48-hr task you ought to get triple corals (or whatever the bonus is). A 24-hr should reward double. Because the fact is you cannot play the quest at all until the item is completed, which is counterproductive.
The inability to plan ahead, to prepare when you know a long-lead task is coming, is a major negative to this new form of quest. Instead of engaging the player with planning out how he is going to approach the overall challenge, this mode effectively stops the player from playing for long periods of time.
In the original form of quest, the player can plan his game to accomplish the most effect in the most economical amount of time. In this variation, the aspect of planning is taken away from the player with nothing given back in return. Double and triple rewards for 24/48-hr tasks would provide some of that give-back.