• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

25!!! CCs for Moonstone Library set in MA...complete set?

ElfGunn

So the Moonstone Library has shown up in my MA for 25 (yikes) CCs. Is that the complete set? I previously got all of the components from the Spire, except the library.

If it's the complete set, can I link it with the other pieces I have?

ElfGunn

It's just the main piece.
Yes it will link with the rest.
Yes it's worth 25 CCs
:)

I took the advice and gemmed my MA to max, so that I can make CCs in 6 hr. I got the needed 25, just in time for the library to appear, and crafted it. With a little trial and error, I figured out I needed to put the library in the middle, so that all the other components are touching it. Now just have to sit back and let the untold riches roll in, lol.

I ended up having to make nearly all 25 CCs, due to having played myself into a corner where I'm always short on supplies. I can only make enough troops for tournaments or Spire, but not both. I'm going to start a new thread to ask for advice on this.