• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

3 active players needed for a 10 chest fellowship

SuMac77

Looking for a fun, drama free Fellowship?
We are active in chat, spire, FA, events and tournament. We recently had to let go of 3 inactive players and are seeking active team mates who want to learn, teach and play all things elvenar.
We have KPs threads and rune shard threads to help boost your AWs faster.
We ask you to visit 4 times a week, trade often, chat and play the game.

Message me or one of my trusty mages for more info.

Goddess Shaiya

✨Come on over, we'd love to have you!

*^.^* I get the feeling you're a player looking for a new home. That means you're looking for a nice, active, lively and supportive Fellowship that thrives on Tournaments, Spire, yearly Special Events and Fellowship Adventures. We provide lots of help and support to aide peeps in attaining and reaching their personal (and FS) goals. We also love visits and chatting with members that are funny, nice or both. If you think you can handle it, join the team!:diamond::diamond::diamond:

We need:
*Active participation in all aspects of Elvenar
(Tourney/Spire/AWs/Events/Fellowship Adventures/Trading/Chat & Threads)
*Peeps who give 4 help visits a week /but if real-life happens let Mages know
*Score of 300K or above (Silk boosted if possible, other goods accepted)
*Have1000 average or above
*Actively growing your city & want to help others grow too
*Enthusiastic, fun & spirited players

& We give:
-10 Chests weekly Tourneys w/ blueprints
-Swap threads for Ancient Wonders
-Lively Spire and FA w/ tons of rewards
-Enthusiastic, fun & spirited members
-Game guidance, assistance and support with friendly chat
-2 to 3-star trades (and 0-star upon agreement for smaller players), cross trades need to be fair - come trade w/ us! *~.^*

~*Apply by contacting the Archmage or Mages and come find us in the Realm! ...Realm of Tranquility on US4 - Khelonaar ❤‍

SuMac77

if you are interested in joining us, please send a message to me or one of the mages on the game site. We unfortunately are not checking the forum daily.

Rowdiesaurus

Join the Realm of Tranquility, we'd love to have you!
We still have more than one opening, please apply before the next Tourney starts. We will gladly share the weekly Blueprint with you.
cheers

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Well, again I'm too late. Hope the new digs works out well. Probably will. But if not...there's always Starship Valiant. 12 chests and Silver working on Gold. All active.

AJ

Rowdiesaurus

When is the best time to join us? Right after the tourney ends, we always get 10 chests, everyone is happy, and you can help next week to get another Blueprint. We play the Spire too, still learning. Check out our perks, we have great ones.
We just finished the Phoenix event. We are always ready for the next FA :) to hunt for missing artifacts.
Please apply in game, or send a message to myself or SuMac77.

Titu

When is the best time to join us? Right after the tourney ends, we always get 10 chests, everyone is happy, and you can help next week to get another Blueprint. We play the Spire too, still learning. Check out our perks, we have great ones.
We just finished the Phoenix event. We are always ready for the next FA :) to hunt for missing artifacts.
Please apply in game, or send a message to myself or SuMac77.
Am in in joining

Titu

Looking for a fun, drama free Fellowship?
We are active in chat, spire, FA, events and tournament. We recently had to let go of 3 inactive players and are seeking active team mates who want to learn, teach and play all things elvenar.
We have KPs threads and rune shard threads to help boost your AWs faster.
We ask you to visit 4 times a week, trade often, chat and play the game.

Message me or one of my trusty mages for more info.
Accepte me