• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

#3 FS Legion of Doughnuts is Looking for YOU...

Buttrflwr

Legion of Doughnuts is looking for higher ranked players (90,000 or higher) to replace a couple of players that have RL obligations and are no longer able to play full time. We are currently #3, but have been #2 on the server. We have gotten the 10th chest 8 weeks in a row in the tourney and were #1 in the last FSA. We are looking for tourney minded players with good factory base of their boosted goods. Requirements are 1600 tourney points weekly, unless we reach the 10th chest by Friday..which we have every week, and visits minimum of 4X weekly. We have KP swap chains, and we work really well together as a team. Great camaraderie, and we play to have fun. When a game is no longer fun, what's the point?
1f609.png
Please contact bcon0131, buttrflwr, or woobs if you are interested and need a new home. Come on in, join the box!
1f609.png
We roll together, and will cover you in sprinkles when you join....or chocolate frosting, whichever you prefer. :p :cool:

If your score is less than 90k, but you are a strong tourney player, give us a shout. We like hungry smaller players who want to be the best!

DeletedUser7205

I AM the TRUE warrior you WANT! OK, I may be small compared to most of you all; however, I'm almost done with fairies and am needing guidance with the rest of the game. I love to fight in EACH and EVERY tournament and have received extra points for my efforts. I usually do auto fights with some trading...My boosted goods, producing at max. (w/ my MH) is like 728% and they are: marble, silk, and gems. I only make 2 star and 3 star trades and prefer the AW chain over my current FS's AW list. (Which I refused to join...) I am addicted to the game and play every day (except yesterday when my computer's modem was acting up...they're sending me a new one). Would love to shake hands with each of you, and my preference is fudge, with cool whip and cherries on top...lol ... give me a shout today and I'll check out of my FS as soon as I hear a message from you. Will be gone for about 9 hours today, but back around 4pm central time.

Buttrflwr

UPDATE to this, we are especially seeking boosts in Steel, Scrolls, Crystal, Elixir.
Thank you!

Buttrflwr

I AM the TRUE warrior you WANT! OK, I may be small compared to most of you all; however, I'm almost done with fairies and am needing guidance with the rest of the game. I love to fight in EACH and EVERY tournament and have received extra points for my efforts. I usually do auto fights with some trading...My boosted goods, producing at max. (w/ my MH) is like 728% and they are: marble, silk, and gems. I only make 2 star and 3 star trades and prefer the AW chain over my current FS's AW list. (Which I refused to join...) I am addicted to the game and play every day (except yesterday when my computer's modem was acting up...they're sending me a new one). Would love to shake hands with each of you, and my preference is fudge, with cool whip and cherries on top...lol ... give me a shout today and I'll check out of my FS as soon as I hear a message from you. Will be gone for about 9 hours today, but back around 4pm central time.

Oladia, I will PM you in game sometime today. Thank you for your interest in the Doughnuts. :):cool: