• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

3 hour option?

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
If it says "goods" and not "basic goods" doesn't that mean you can make T1, T2 or T3 in the three hour option?

I just don't remember if it specifies.

AJ

Deleted User - 849411552

It says "basic goods", so it must be Tier 1 only, as Lelanya described.

Zoof

The on-hover tip in the browser version certainly clarifies things:
ELVENAR_help_08.jpg

Not sure about the community at large, but I've known some people in my own fellowship who have grumbled about those quests not taking basic sentient (T4) or basic ascended (T7) goods. Especially when those goods eventually decay back into standard goods.

Hooray developers. Listening to the peoples who make the goods that snark back.

EDIT: Yes, I know the picture is of the 9 hour variant. It's what I had at the time, but the tooltip should still be there for the 3h version.

Deleted User - 849411552

The on-hover tip in the browser version certainly clarifies things:
View attachment 12637

Not sure about the community at large, but I've known some people in my own fellowship who have grumbled about those quests not taking basic sentient (T4) or basic ascended (T7) goods. Especially when those goods eventually decay back into standard goods.

Hooray developers. Listening to the peoples who make the goods that snark back.

EDIT: Yes, I know the picture is of the 9 hour variant. It's what I had at the time, but the tooltip should still be there for the 3h version.
"the goods that snark back" :D

I remember seeing that too - I couldn't believe my eyes! That is a good improvement.

I confess I chose to ignore it, because I didn't want to delay the production times of my T4 to fit in with the quests as they came up.

Deleted User - 849411552

The easiest way to do the "produce 3hr / 9hr goods" is to squeeze some level 1 plank and/or marble factories into your city.
Save you regular factories for the "produce xxx amount of goods"
Agreed. I have permanent Level 6 Plank manufactories in my city for that purpose, and for the FAs (same size as Level 1 but a bit more output, and they look sharp).