• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

3 Spots Open! Wild Azure

Gorion

Join a casual, but fun FS that just finished 25th in the last FA! Message me, or Starderup or look up Wild Azure.

StrongJean

do you still have a spot open? Your FS came highly recommended to me by Laochra she told me to mention her name :) Looking for Elcy FS mine is readio silent to me. My boosts are steel, scrolls, and magic dust that still needs to be unlocked, working on it now I am level III. I am a very active daily player and enthusiastic about the game :)

truelinor

Glad to have you aboard, StrongJean! :)

Still a couple of spots left if anyone is interested! We are a great (if I do say so myself!) fellowship! lol

Tessren

Hi! I was given your FS name from Titandwarf. I would like to see if you have any spots left. I am an active player, have been playing since April. My boosts are planks, silk, and dust. I just started chapter 4. Thanks for your consideration.