• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

3 Star deals

• Thread starter DeletedUser7527
  • Start date

DeletedUser7527

I curently have some 3 star deals in the trader i am seeking for marble and asking for 110 of them for in return you get 30 crystals would love to make thesedeals with you untill they run out hope to make some trades with you all thanks ...............................Druindar Faric

DeletedUser2963

There is really no point in posting this on the forum, only people with cities a certain distance from you can see the trades.

Also, you are offering crystal for marble, a cross tier down trade at 3.6:1. Many players will not take cross tier down trades no matter what. The accepted ratio on the forum is 4:2:1, t1:t2:t3 so even though trader says your offer is three stars, most players wont touch it.
Even if you were offering 50 crystal for 100 marble cross tier downs are often hard to get rid of

Last edited by a moderator:

Gath Of Baal

Are you in a fellowship?? If not, I would suggest you try and find an active one to join.. Not only will being in a fellowship help with you trades, but they are also there to answer questions you might have.