• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

3 times manufacturing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I have a couple of little cities in other worlds and the announcement popped up in those. I went back into my big city thinking I was getting jipped but then I realized there is a countdown timer in the top right corner where they put sale countdowns. I was all smiles when I opened a manufacturer and saw 1 hour where it is usually 3 hour, etc.

kctanzen

I have a couple of little cities in other worlds and the announcement popped up in those. I went back into my big city thinking I was getting jipped but then I realized there is a countdown timer in the top right corner where they put sale countdowns. I was all smiles when I opened a manufacturer and saw 1 hour where it is usually 3 hour, etc.

Ahh -- ok.

Maybe it is a rolling process and hasn't gotten to my server yet :)

I am on US3 / Felyndral.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Ahh -- ok.

Maybe it is a rolling process and hasn't gotten to my server yet :)

I am on US3 / Felyndral.

Have you tried going out and back in? The other thing is that I had noticed earlier today that the numbers in my factories were red. I spent the day wondering why they would bother changing the color o_O What a nice surprise when I found out :D

kctanzen

Hmmm .. I even tried actually logging out (through the menu, not just closing browser) then closed browser and restarted .. no joy yet.
I have the Patience though!!

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Its a random gift according to tech support. I also missed out.

Wow! I am so sorry :( I would not have posted about it if I knew that.

I messaged my husband's niece who has a small city and she looked and doesn't have it either. I thought she was missing something so I logged into her city for her and sure enough she was right. I'm really surprised by this :confused:

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Inno is full of surprises lately. When our niece started her city, since we encouraged her to play, I got to pay for a couple of very nice new starter offers I had never heard of before so it would be easier. Then I realized that I guess I will get the charges for upgrading that nice bundle that included magic buildings :oops: LOL! Since she didn't get this I told her she broke even :p Still kind of disappointing.

DeletedUser13255

Nice bonus! I'm sorry, but this is garbage that everyone doesn't get it. Lots of people in my fellowship have it, I don't.

Maybe I'll go back to playing World of Warcraft again. Not at all happy with this.

DeletedUser3268

Nice bonus! I'm sorry, but this is garbage that everyone doesn't get it. Lots of people in my fellowship have it, I don't.

Maybe I'll go back to playing World of Warcraft again. Not at all happy with this.

It's pretty crappy if it is indeed random. I would be just fine if just those in the lower chapters (before guest races) got the bonus. It's a nice way to bring up the newer players. But if it is totally random it's uberly bogus. <<Full disclosure--I'm in Sorcerers and Dragons and didn't get while another city is in Chapter 2 and did).

DeletedUser16499

My understanding is that this is a Beta test. Only some players are getting it and it's pretty random.

DeletedUser13255

My understanding is that this is a Beta test. Only some players are getting it and it's pretty random.

What a bunch of [-] They should save beta tests for people playing the beta test lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.