• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

3 times manufacturing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16499

What a bunch of cr*p. They should save beta tests for people playing the beta test lol

They already did a test run. Now they're running it in the "real world". Now there is an oxymoron!

DeletedUser7367

They already did a test run. Now they're running it in the "real world". Now there is an oxymoron!
Agreed on the oxymoron.... This 'randomness' occurs in Arendyll..... for example.... NOT a beta server.... Kind of nonsensical.... Oh well....

DeletedUser4163

Im noticing though a complete lack of explanation from INNO

Not the best way to run a business

DeletedUser5800

On 1 of 4 cities and the least helpful one at that... I hope it doesn't become permanent, I want it gone from the city it's on... besides that is way to bright, give me back pleasant green.
upload_2018-4-16_21-53-42.png

DeletedUser15308

What a load of cr*p. You have a game where people compete with each other every week for various rankings, and where people pay real money for boosts - and you randomly give a giant boost to some players and not others?

I am NOT happy about this. Way to run a crappy business, Inno.

qaccy

Oh, this wasn't for everybody? That's kinda cruddy. I got a notice about it in the 'news' window, right next to the notice for the 1.51 update. Is that not visible either for the folks who didn't receive this bonus? I had thought the news button would display the same stuff for everybody since it's game-wide (or so I thought).

That being said, this is a nice surprise and I'm hoping that this is only the first of a new 'feature' where every so often, players receive a special 24-hour bonus for their cities. Faster coin or supply production, cheaper KP or building upgrades, maybe even training or negotiation/cater costs...even if they're totally random and can't be planned around, any of these things would be great to have too!

DeletedUser13255

I'm not spending another penny on this game until they fix this, and make it even for those of us that didn't get the boost.

Laochra

This is not showing up in any of my 6 cities. Is it randomly selecting players to try this or could it be because my internet service was out for 24 hours after a tornado passed by us?

DeletedUser5800

Oh, this wasn't for everybody? That's kinda cruddy. I got a notice about it in the 'news' window, right next to the notice for the 1.51 update. Is that not visible either for the folks who didn't receive this bonus?
Nope, if you didn't get it you didn't get notified because it would be pretty strange to notify people not getting it... and on the city I got it did get a notification but not the icon "!" so I didn't even notice until you said it and I went a looked... also just noticed the timer though I may have overlooked it last check in... I'm glad it's over soon, I first thought it was part of the update and was really annoyed, it can't go away fast enough for mine, thinking I'll just skip that account until tomorrow night so as not to have to even look at it.

qaccy

In the grand scheme of things, considering this is a game played over the course of years, I don't think this is really too much of a problem unless it becomes a recurring thing where only a portion of the playerbase receives these random bonuses. One 24-hour period of 3x faster manufactories (essentially turning one day into 3) isn't really that huge. But again, if this becomes a regular thing and it continues to apply to only a random portion of players instead of all, that's where I'd agree that this isn't such a good thing.

DeletedUser5800

But again, if this becomes a regular thing and it continues to apply to only a random portion of players instead of all, that's where I'd agree that this isn't such a good thing.
It should be for everyone for sure and maybe they do it in groups or maybe it's like all the other "offers' and wacked out, I have one account that has gotten a 700 diamond gift twice and constantly get's 10 to 50 percent off offers while my main never gets any offers ever except for the standard event ones... the offer system has always been random and off.

But my main problem with this is the freaking color, that orange is way too bright, like getting a flashlight shined at me in my nice dark bat cave. :p

I got it in all three of my cities, but I wouldn't exactly call it a bonus. I noticed that although the goods produce faster they are more expensive to produce in terms of both coins and supplies. Having said that, I am merrily catching up on my goods production.

i8sh

This boost is probably one of the best times to use your magical manufacturing spells. I would be curious to know how they determined who received it (was there criteria which they used?) which could help other players in the future to receive this boost if and when it is offered again.

DeletedUser7527

oh wow im sorry to hear of this as i thaught everyone got it as i have it on all 3 of my cities i guess you just never know what is going to happen here in elvenar

Status
Not open for further replies.