• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

3 times manufacturing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3507

Random sucks, I stated this a quite a few times, if you give to some give it to all.:mad:

shimmerfly

I finally got it this A.M. but I agree with Lord Draconian. Way too bright for my tired eyes.
Sorry for those that didn't receive it but geez it's really not something to get so angry about.
It's a game. Games don't have to be fair.

DeletedUser3721

If it's gonna be this kind of totally unfairness i guess it's time to seriously consider quiting the game. How the heck did you manage to accomplish this Inno?!!!

DeletedUser3721

I finally got it this A.M. but I agree with Lord Draconian. Way too bright for my tired eyes.
Sorry for those that didn't receive it but geez it's really not something to get so angry about.
It's a game. Games don't have to be fair.

Games don't have to be fair? Well said by someone who got the gift. What did your parents teach you?

Arayla

In case this helps someone who plays on both a browser and mobile, the offer can only be seen and only be used in the browser. If you start productions on mobile, they will not be sped up even if your city has the offer on the browser.

DeletedUser15456

In case this helps someone who plays on both a browser and mobile, the offer can only be seen and only be used in the browser. If you start productions on mobile, they will not be sped up even if your city has the offer on the browser.

Thanks for the info. I was wondering why I didn't have access this morning. When I got to work, I pulled it up on the PC real quick and cancelled/restarted everything after seeing your post. :)

DeletedUser9601

What did your parents teach you?
To not be a whiny little crybaby because someone else got a tiny little benefit that I didn't?

Its mind-boggling that people are worked up about a few extra goods for 24hours, when Inno is constantly offering discounts on diamonds to at different rates and different amounts to people. Its a much bigger deal if I'm offered 100% off on any diamond purchases, and my friend is not.

DeletedUser3721

They taught me to be respectful to other people and I didn't have computer games to play on when I was young.
I played outside in the sunshine :p:D Hope you find a spot of warmth somewhere.
Was i disrespectful then? Can't find that anywhere but if i was, my apologies.

To not be a whiny little crybaby because someone else got a tiny little benefit that I didn't?

Its mind-boggling that people are worked up about a few extra goods for 24hours, when Inno is constantly offering discounts on diamonds to at different rates and different amounts to people. Its a much bigger deal if I'm offered 100% off on any diamond purchases, and my friend is not.

Any discount on diamonds may be for nice for you, they mean nothing to me as i don't buy diamonds. I have to do with what the game gives. I'm really happy for the people who got it, that doesn't make it right or fair what Inno did.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9601

Any discount on diamonds may be for nice for you, they mean nothing to me as i don't buy diamonds. I have to do with what the game gives. I'm really happy for the people who got it, that doesn't make it right or fair what Inno did.
That's completely illogical, but whatever. Change the analysis. Sometimes Inno gives free diamonds to players, usually to encourage them to return to playing after a long break. Why isn't that a huge problem?

Deborah M

Oh Wise One

Right there with you :confused: I don't quite get why apparently since I buy diamonds I don't get the better sale offers some folks mention let alone free. Yes I get the new player offers are a completely different thing but others??

The thing is that while some things may annoy me the chances of me quitting over this would be none to none. If other players get this in another round I may say a loud "DARN!" but move on even if I pout for a bit.

I also want to point out that it would be unfair to give Support a bunch of crap. They are not Inno employees. I know this because of a situation I had where they had to wait for approval from Inno. It would be very unfair to take out on them that this is unfair.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Closing this thread. If you cannot have a discussion relaying your displeased while remaining respectful to the Moderators, Innogames, Each Other, and the Rules than this thread has no business being open. Cleaned and closed.

Xelenia

Status
Not open for further replies.