• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello 3 year member here

Cayesavegan

For some reason the forum always has me listed as a New Member. My profile says I joined the forum 3 years ago. I've been playing the game longer but I'll introduce myself. ;)
Hello. I'm Caye. My main account is on Winyandor but I also play on Fel and Khel. On Win, I have a fellowship named TARDIS Travelers. I named it that in hopes of attracting more SciFi fans.
I love SciFi. Currently dreading/looking forward to this last season of Supernatural. Avoiding spoilers like crazy so my partner and I can binge watch. I'm very behind on Doctor Who also. I also read SciFi/Fantasy.
Umm I have an awesome pugtzu dog named Gremlin. We live in Northern Colorado but we're from the Gulf Coast. Some of my favorite bands are Something Corporate/Jack's Mannequin/Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness, Death Cab for Cutie, Taking Back Sunday, AFI, The Used, etc.

If you're looking to join a fellowship with a big nerd, TARDIS Travelers on Winyandor could use you.

Goonies never say die!

Attachments

• 4CC10084-8BB4-40BE-B00A-12D5BBFA2B1B.jpeg
    4CC10084-8BB4-40BE-B00A-12D5BBFA2B1B.jpeg
    390.6 KB · Views: 66

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hello, Caye; it's nice to meet you. They probably delete you from the forum if you don't visit within a certain period of time. I hope you'll frequent our forum so that we can get to know you.

neeronie

For some reason the forum always has me listed as a New Member. My profile says I joined the forum 3 years ago. I've been playing the game longer but I'll introduce myself. ;)
Hello. I'm Caye. My main account is on Winyandor but I also play on Fel and Khel. On Win, I have a fellowship named TARDIS Travelers. I named it that in hopes of attracting more SciFi fans.
I love SciFi. Currently dreading/looking forward to this last season of Supernatural. Avoiding spoilers like crazy so my partner and I can binge watch. I'm very behind on Doctor Who also. I also read SciFi/Fantasy.
Umm I have an awesome pugtzu dog named Gremlin. We live in Northern Colorado but we're from the Gulf Coast. Some of my favorite bands are Something Corporate/Jack's Mannequin/Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness, Death Cab for Cutie, Taking Back Sunday, AFI, The Used, etc.

If you're looking to join a fellowship with a big nerd, TARDIS Travelers on Winyandor could use you.

Goonies never say die!
I've played with this fellowship and they are a sweet group of players.

Cayesavegan

Hello, Caye; it's nice to meet you. They probably delete you from the forum if you don't visit within a certain period of time. I hope you'll frequent our forum so that we can get to know you.
I didn't have to make a new account. *shrugs* I just don't really post much unless I'm trying to find new members. No luck this year.

NightshadeCS

The designation under your name in the Forum is directly linked to how many Forum posts you make and how many times those posts are "liked" by others. So you can lurk around here for years on end, and if you don't post anything, you will be a perpetual New Member. Not really the Fountain of Youth, but...;)

Welcome (back)!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
The designation under your name in the Forum is directly linked to how many Forum posts you make and how many times those posts are "liked" by others. So you can lurk around here for years on end, and if you don't post anything, you will be a perpetual New Member. Not really the Fountain of Youth, but...;)

Welcome (back)!
Thanks for the info.

Cayesavegan

Welcome (back)!
That adds up! Thank you. I'll try to remember that