1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

3rd chapter player looking for active Fellowship

Discussion in 'Members seeking Fellowships' started by BethMo, Aug 29, 2018.

1. BethMo

BethMo New Member

My boosts are planks, silk, and gems.

I'm somewhat obsessively active, often setting timers to collect from buildings. Currently researching in the last column of chapter 3, and hoping to move from the current random Fellowship I joined at the beginning to one that plays actively, participates in tournaments, and trades a lot! Please give me a home so I can delete my non-boosted resource buildings.

2. Laochra

Laochra Well-Known Member

Wild Azure would be happy to give you a new home! Sending you an in-game message!

3. rudi9396

rudi9396 New Member

Hi, If you haven't joined a fellowship already, JustHavingFun would love to have you. We are a bit more laid back, we do have some rules about visiting and tournaments, but nothing major. We are a quiet fellowship, so you don't have to feel like you have to chat. Let me know :)

Rudi-Archmage

4. skeeter6060

skeeter6060 Member

the goblin king has an opening if your interested check us out and let me know skeeter

5. PJSTOCK

PJSTOCK New Member

Mages United is looking for players. Currently have some open slots. if interested please contact PJSTOCK.

6. Aurora Sunstar

Aurora Sunstar New Member

Red Phoenix of Elvenar is always looking for members! All levels welcome! My name is Aurora Sunstar. Love you to be active as life allows, join tournies, adventures, etc. As long as you have FUN!