• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

3rd chapter player looking for active Fellowship

DeletedUser19014

My boosts are planks, silk, and gems.

I'm somewhat obsessively active, often setting timers to collect from buildings. Currently researching in the last column of chapter 3, and hoping to move from the current random Fellowship I joined at the beginning to one that plays actively, participates in tournaments, and trades a lot! Please give me a home so I can delete my non-boosted resource buildings.

rudi9396

Hi, If you haven't joined a fellowship already, JustHavingFun would love to have you. We are a bit more laid back, we do have some rules about visiting and tournaments, but nothing major. We are a quiet fellowship, so you don't have to feel like you have to chat. Let me know :)

Rudi-Archmage

I'm somewhat obsessively active, often setting timers to collect from buildings. Currently researching in the last column of chapter 3, and hoping to move from the current random Fellowship I joined at the beginning to one that plays actively, participates in tournaments, and trades a lot! Please give me a home so I can delete my non-boosted resource buildings.

PJSTOCK

Mages United is looking for players. Currently have some open slots. if interested please contact PJSTOCK.

Aurora Sunstar

Red Phoenix of Elvenar is always looking for members! All levels welcome! My name is Aurora Sunstar. Love you to be active as life allows, join tournies, adventures, etc. As long as you have FUN!

DogsHouse

Have you joined a fellowship yet? We would love to have you join us. We need all of your boosted goods and can give you a good home. Please let me know! Feel free to ask questions. Dogs

DeletedUser19014

Thanks, I did -- and then almost immediately switched, which I still feel a little bad about. The Land of Lights Posse (now LOL!) fellowship had previously offered me a spot, but then had to withdraw the offer because the person who was leaving decided not to leave. When another spot came open Shellizzie contacted me again, and I switched over to them. It's a really great spot for me, with a lot of older players.