• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

4 new members needed for Newbs Unite- Bonus for joining! Winyandor Fellowship

Don’t let our fellowship name fool you; we are well on our way! We are currently a nine chest fellowship in the tournament, bronze in the spire, and scored 103 in the last fellowship adventure! All of this with a few inactive players!
We are drama-free, courteous, and helpful to our fellow members. Most of us are still fairly new to the game, which means our interest and our passion for it hasn’t dwindled. We would love to have a few more active players join us before the upcoming fellowship adventure because we’re going to hammer it again this time!
Give us a try. After all, nothing ventured, nothing gained. If we’re not a fit for you, we can’t make you stay :)

I am willing to give a 2,000 magic dust bonus to the 4 players that join. I will give 500 for joining, and 1,500 if you are active for 45 days. Thank you :)

Last edited:

Gladiola

@Ethereal Trinity it will be some time before the next FA in all likelihood. There is apparently not going to be one after this event, and the following event is a set event so it might not have one either. Have you taken that into account in planning your bonus distribution?

Oh my! No! I just thought that’s how it worked! Since we’ve been playing, there’s always been an adventure that follows an event! Guess I need to revise that. Thank you so very much for the info!

Bronze in spire. Nine chests in tournaments. Very close to that last chest. We’d be there if some of the members would also play.

Last edited:
No. I try to keep everyone happy and not be overbearing. I want people to play because they like helping each other. The majority is like that. You know. You were with us once. You grew with us. I don’t want to lord over anyone and “require “ they do anything. I want them to contribute to us because we contribute to them, out of respect, loyalty, bond-building. I don’t need parasitic players that throw in 30 points to ensure that they get the prizes everyone else worked so hard to deliver for them.
I have been blessed with great players and I want to take them all the way. In a month or two, we will be a 10 chest fellowship even if nothing changes. For them, I want to find reliable people to make things easier. They’re awesome and deserve it.

After joining, please message me so that I know you’re there. Then we can set up how to get you your bonus. Can’t wait to meet you! Thanks.