• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[4246] Invisible units.. STILL

DeletedUser43

Update:
And now the grids in the fights have disappeared too.

And sometimes the whole screen is pitch black so we are fighting in the dark.

This does make fighting a challenge!

DeletedUser706

Invisible enemies (un)sighted in yesterdays tournament fights as well. What was I fighting? Shadow warriors? Ah well...

DeletedUser2768

I've been struggling with this in Aryndell and Elcysandir, the two worlds I play in. You can mouse over the hex the invisible troop is standing on, and it will highlight on the bottom.

In my pic, the cannon dude is highlighted.

Attachments

• Elvenar.jpg
    Elvenar.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 79

DeletedUser1349

oh yes, worse with the last w10 update. firefox has extreme game lag with w10 update and i have stopped using it. now play on chrome and much better. however chrome has lots of invisible soldiers and less often the grids are gone also. have to refresh a lot. regular encounters, i have not done tournaments yet.

DeletedUser2736

I had tons of problems with invisible units until I turned hardware acceleration off in the browser options. Fixed it in both Chrome and Firefox. Though for me Chrome can sometimes crash out when fighting battles, so I only use Firefox for Elvenar.

Maz Mellor

Yep, still happening for me too. Aren and Win. Usually just the units are invisible, but once the grid did disappear as well! That was disorienting....

DeletedUser

I have also been experiencing this bug since I started playing. I am in Khelonaar. It is now JUNE and I am still having this issue. I sometimes continue the battle with invisible troops as I get the whim but it is becoming old very quickly.

DeletedUser61

Chrome is the most vulnerable to the glitch.
Firefox is the least vulnerable.

The folks in the Beta forums have indicated that this is mostly an issue with how Flash handles the sprites, so it's a pretty low priority.

DeletedUser1603

This problem should be resolved in our current game version for our development team cannot reproduce it anymore. There is however still a chance the issue is still there. Should you encounter it again, please help us by placing a filled in bug report template in this thread, including screen shots. Thanks guys!

DeletedUser

Still happening daily. Doesn't seem to matter if it's the first encounter or not, when I've reloaded the game, etc. I usually can't see their combatants, sometimes can't see my own.

DeletedUser61

In the Facebook Q&A on the 20th, Timon indicated that they're reworking the combat code, rather than just narrowly focusing on the "too complicated" flying Fairy units, so there's at least some hope that the ghost units problem will be addressed.

Meanwhile, the developers have indicated that it's a low priority issue regarding how Flash handles the code.
  • Chrome seems to have the ghost problem the most often
  • Firefox seems to have the ghost problem the least often

DeletedUser2870

Same problem. Both on Elcysandir on the US server and on the world on the dutch server.
Not just my units, but enemy units at some times as well, which is extremely frustrating.
And I'm mostly using opera as browser. Seems to happen about 60% of the time.

DeletedUser1603

Hi guys,

As announced here, we will implement a new battle system shortly, which will automatically resolve this issue as well. Therefore, I'll archive it as "Won't Fix" for now, since it won't be fixed as a seperate bug but rather as a part of the whole Battle Redesign. It will be resolved after that however :)