• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

5 Vacancies in The Warriors Fellowship

Jianju

Are you new to Elvenar? We can help you grow and become proficient.
Do you have a developed city? As long as you only produce boosted goods, participate in Tournament, trade fairy, and are active, we could help you continue to grow.

Our Fellowship is intermediate level with a good range of players whose scores range from 190,000 to 850. We regularly get to the Endless Pit in Fellowship Adventures, and last Adventure we placed in the top 100. Parcipation in the FAs is not mandatory. In Tournament we have consistently been increasing the number of chests received, we now regularly get 8th chest. Participation in Spire is not mandatory but we do regularly receive bronze trophy.

Our Fellowship Perks are level 13, with 4 KP Free a day, and extra half day to return neighbor help, 7,500 in Tournament Archive, and 100 in Spire Archive. We have three KP sharing threads you can subscribe to, for Free KP, 10 KP, and 15+. Our members are friendly and helpful, no drama. I host a YouTube channel where I will soon begin posting tutorial videos for Elvenar.

If you'd like a strong Fellowship that isn't over zealous, search "The Warriors" and join, or reply with your user name and I'll send you an invite.