• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

500 Diamonds From MA

CrusaderMichael

So I just won 500 diamonds from MA, trying to do my slow but steady part for this FA's need to devour all our CC's.

I have a theory though, that because of all my awesome posts, Helya has been secretly upping my "awesome forum post" points that are unseen by all players.

This in turn gives me extra luck in the MA.

So... if this is the case... THANKS HELYA YER AWESOME AND I'LL SPEND THESE DIAMONDS WISELY !!!

But, I also need to say... Elvenar needs a bank.

Having all these things I save up like diamonds and gold and wood planks etc laying around, not even investing them or loaning them out to anyone... no return at all... isn't the right way to go.

We need an involved banking system... where naturally, because of my secret "awesome forum post" points, I'll get 10% return a week on my savings while other people get 7%, unless they too start writing all kinds of interesting posts like cops being called on you, or how to count tiles faster than veterans can, etc.

Thanks... and it's true what they say... "500 Diamonds are a Michael's best friend"... besides my dog... and my girlfriend... in that order.

(she'll never know I said that cuz she doesn't play Elvenar)