• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived [5029]Upgrade 2 boosted manufactories Quest broken

DeletedUser43

28iqfpv.jpg

Quest: Upgrade 2 boosted manufactories

What happened: I boosted one manufactory and nothing happened. I did not get credit for it.

Repeatable: I have been through this quest twice. Once it gave me credit for boosting two manufactories from level 1 to level 2. The second time it did not.

I am playing on chrome.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55

I will have someone look into this issue for you. Thanks for reporting.

DeletedUser43

It is Goods of the Highest Quality quest.

What it says now is "Upgrade two boosted manufactories"

I finally figured out that if I upgraded two level 4 boosted manufactories to level 5 that will always work to satisfy the quest. So, either the quest should be re-written code wise, or add the verbiage Upgrade two boosted manufactories to level 5 or higher.

But, last night I was able to complete this quest going from level 1 to level 2. Today, only going from level 4 to 5 has worked so far.

DeletedUser3

Bobbykitty you are correct. In order to complete this quest you must upgrade two level 4 boosted manufactories to level 5. I believe this needs to be indicated in the tool tip. Thank you for reporting this.