• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

6 opposing squads?

Dhurrin

I must have missed something, but do we get 7 opposing squads now?
It used to be variable, then it was changed to always see 5. So when did this happen? And why not 6, which already would be a disadvantage?

Attachments

• province.gif
    province.gif
    917.7 KB · Views: 25

Dhurrin

Afaik, it's variable for a long time now, ranging from 1 to 8. That is, for province encounters. Spire and tournament are always 5, I think.
Thanks. As I said, I usually negotiate them anyway, so it came as a surprise because for a looooong time I only saw 5-5 in the provinces as well but at some point I just switched to catering them so I would have more troops in the tourney. And never saw 8 before. so now I just decided to do a few and every encounter only had 6, 7 and 8 opposing squads. Oh well.