• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

60 tile limit on Province Expansions

DeletedUser24087

I am hitting my 60th province expansion, which is a limit beyond which there are no more expansions. I have been told this will not change.
This will severely affect game play because the next "Complete a Province" quest I get, won't get completed. Limit reached.
You increase the size of the city map, and expect us to buy expansions with Diamonds. I get that. you have to make a living. Or, you expect us to "get creative" with our cities. You still increase the size of everything, including the amount of space we need to set aside for guest races.

I expect the game to be challenging. That is fun. Keep it challenging and give us more expansions. Make them cost more like you have been doing. The bigger older players, have already proven we will be around, don't punish us by placing limitations like this on the game.

Deleted User - 312108

@Korparia I think if you are at the limit where you cannot complete more provinces you should be able to message support and have them progress you or change the quest. I personally hope they give the complete quest an OR feature or two.

kctanzen

I'm pretty sure there isn't a limit on how many actual provinces you complete.
There is currently a hard limit on how many city expansion plots you will get from completing map provinces.

But ... lots of other game mechanics key off completed provinces, so continuing to scout and clear after 457 is still viable.

Last edited:

Pheryll

Set Designer
I am hitting my 60th province expansion, which is a limit beyond which there are no more expansions. I have been told this will not change.

Elvenar has not made a statement that it will not change. They hinted that it will change a few patches back when they changed the display from "0 province to your next expansion" to "Limit reached"

Socrates28

Considering the time that it takes to scout provinces at this level perhaps they should put a cap on how long it take to scout a new one, or perhaps even reduce that amount to a 40 hr (or less would be better) after the 457th province has been scouted!