• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived [6256] neighbor's name missing

DeletedUser43

With hardware acceleration on, the first neighbor's city I visit has their name obscured partially with my own city name and "you are visiting" overlapping. I have heard other players reporting the same issue. After I visit the first city, the issue resolves for all the rest of the neighbors I visit.

I am on Chrome with windows 10
NVIDIA Geforce 840m Intel HD graphics 5500
Intel I-7 5500- U 64 bit 2.4 ghz 8 mg ram

dwsw91.jpg

DeletedUser551

Hello bobbykitty,

We were able to reproduce the issue and we will be forwarding it to the development team. Thank you for reporting this. :)

DeletedUser

Yes, experienced this as well, using Windows 10, Edge for browser.

DeletedUser511

There is WAY more important things to fix then someones else name of their town.

DeletedUser43

xavier, I report bugs to the team so that they know any issues that are going in our great world of Elvenar. If they don't know about them, they can't prioritize. In our fellowship, we use the town names to give information to each other as to what kind of neighborly help we want. So, it is little bit more than just a naming issue. But I certainly agree there are lots of things that need more attention.

However, not being a programmer, this could be a tiny issue with a two second fix, or a tiny issue with a 4 day fix...again, I leave it to the devs to prioritize. I have faith! :)

DeletedUser551

A bug is still a bug regardless of the impact it has on the gameplay experience and we are greateful that the community is participating in the process of making Elvenar a better game.
You can choose to participate, Xavier, but don't discourage players from reporting errors.