• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello 7 months and still here

• Thread starter DeletedUser15476
  • Start date

DeletedUser15476

Hi all, I joined the Elvenar world at the end of January. I hadn’t seen Elvenar before and I noticed a woman checking out her city online while at an airport and just had to ask what she was playing. It was so beautiful. I went on line as soon as I got home and have been hard at building my city ever since. I’m in Ceravyn in the fellowship of We the Elvish.

Love this game!

Jegenchant

DeletedUser7527

Hi all, I joined the Elvenar world at the end of January. I hadn’t seen Elvenar before and I noticed a woman checking out her city online while at an airport and just had to ask what she was playing. It was so beautiful. I went on line as soon as I got home and have been hard at building my city ever since. I’m in Ceravyn in the fellowship of We the Elvish.

Love this game!

Jegenchant
Hello its nice to meet you i have been playing for about 2 years now and i was the same way when i found this game

DeletedUser15476

Glad you are enjoying the game, @Jegenchant ! I started 5 elf cities over a year ago & a human city in February. :diamond::diamond::diamond:[/QUI thought about a second city but I have a feeling tha would take a lot more time! Although I would like to try another fellowship but not leaving the one I'm in. Oh dilemma dilemma