• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

7 openings

• Thread starter Deleted User - 281932
  • Start date

Deleted User - 281932

Hello, Long story short...I didn't think I'd live through Covid and trusted another wanting to care for Stilmyst. They took advantage of players and embarrassed themselves doing it. When I got better and seen what they had done players were already leaving because of it. We had 9 stay and have built back up to 18. Looking for 50+ score players but happy to have active players pass Chapter 6.
We get gold in the Spire Runs and 10 chest in tournaments when everyone can play. Casual play in Fellowship Adventures.
Stilmyst is a quite but attentive fellowship with well seasoned and caring players. Chat as much as you like and others will chat with you.
We have 10-100 kp threads for swapping. Hope to see you soon!