• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

700 diamonds

BrinDarby

Just got a crazy popup.....
Elvenar gifted me 700 diamonds ....
didn't say contest winner...... or anything else, just gift

Is this a new random giveaway from Inno ?
or could it be an annonymous bought gift ?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
All gifts are direct from Inno. My guess is they think you are staying too long in your current chapter, so they threw the diamonds at you, hoping it would help you advance. That kind of stuff is also all automated and in the programming, so there is no actual person to thank for it, but @helya could give a more definite answer to that part.

Gath Of Baal

I have gotten it a few times through the years, I have always thought of it as a random log on bonus that some people are just lucky to get.

Having thought about it a little more about the circumstances under which I have received it, they seem to come for me after a period of inactivity, like the first log on after being away several weeks from the game.

May be that's just coincidence though

Mykan

Oh Wise One
It has been around for a long while, am sure I got over 1000 once (maybe 1200) and I also have noticed it tends to be when absent for a little while, but not guarenteed.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Just got a crazy popup.....
Elvenar gifted me 700 diamonds ....
didn't say contest winner...... or anything else, just gift

Is this a new random giveaway from Inno ?
or could it be an annonymous bought gift ?
So much for anonymous presents

These pop up off and on for players, I'm sure there's a formula but don't know what it is.