• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived [7051] Boosters on map not working

DeletedUser

I tried to see what boosters someone had on the map and it isn't working. If this is a glitch please fix. It's a very helpful tool when looking for new members. :D

DeletedUser51

Thank you for reporting this.

We have already been able to confirm this issue and are working to get it corrected as quickly as we can.

DeletedUser61

The word, if you want to call it that, is that the "fix" in the current beta release is still flaky, so don't hold your breath.

DeletedUser

ok, found out sometimes they pop up when you just click around, but very few are doing that lol

DeletedUser

I found a way to tell what their boosters are, I studied the pictures of each one and can now tell what their boosters are, If there is a will there is a way :D