• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived [7222] Build / Upgrade Quests not getting accomplished

DeletedUser

I have had a few issues over the last couple of weeks. I know that every game has issues, especially new ones. But on 3 separate occasions I have not been given credit for completing a quest, also when my Fellowship has given culture it has not registered. And in one instance on the research tree, the cost for unlocking keeps going up. So I have not even tried to unlock it them after the first 2 times I noticed it. I even kept a log on the increase lol ! And the money I get from houses doesn't always register. I have lost 15,339 so far.
Thank you so much for you attention to this !
Great game by the way, and I don't mind spending real money, except when I have issues !
Thank you for all your hard work !
Sincerely,
Ffand

DeletedUser

I too have noticed that I will be notified that someone in my Fellowship has polished something in my city but its not showing up! Interesting.

DeletedUser51

We do apologize and we are aware of an issue where some players are not receiving proper credit for upgrade or build quests after completing the requirements. We are working to get this corrected as quickly as possible.

DeletedUser

So many times now I have had a quest to upgrade a building/house/workshop and when I do, and I'm offline when it happens, when I log on my quest is sitting there not completed. Other people in my fellowship are saying they are having this issue too. I'm down to only being able to do 2 repeatable quests since these ones won't work now.

Game version: __ 0.30.2463-v0.30-rc8-(master) (2015-12-01 11:35)
Game world: __Aryndyll
Browser + version: __Chrome Version 46.0.2490.86 m
Flash Player version: __19.0.0.245
Operating System: __Windows 10
Screen resolution: __1680 x 1050
Account name: __Dax Ghostal
Humans or Elves: __Humans
Hardware Acceleration: On (Off also does this)

Reproducibility: _5_/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1603

This problem should be resolved in the current game version. If not, please let us know :)

DeletedUser2294

I am now having the same problem, but I play online so I don't think there's an update to install....