• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived [7531] Freeze at Province Encounter

DeletedUser627

Playing in the newest world this morning...sorry, I didn't pay attention to the new name.

When I'm on the world map, inside a province, and try to select the specific encounter, the screen freezes and I have to refresh the entire page. 10 times consecutively.

DeletedUser627

Four other players were discussing the problem on chat when i logged on this afternoon.

DeletedUser43

This is really a big problem. I have been reporting it for 8 days now on beta and they haven't been able to confirm it. Would you please tell them that you have confirmed this issue?

DeletedUser828

How long before the freezing issue is fixed when you negotiate on the world map? Also how long before the issue of being able to negotiate with Diamonds is fixed as well??

DeletedUser

I faced this when I started in a new world. Should not happen.

DeletedUser51

The fix for this issue is currently being tested. If all goes well we will receive it along with our next update.