• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

75th Percentile Cities

DeletedUser61

It's quite easy to create a city on the various regional servers, just use the roll bar at the top of your login page, so I've been experimenting with minimal cities, and getting them to the point where they have
  • An Armory
  • A Trader
  • Without declining any quests
Human workshops require 15 workers while Elven workshops require 18 workers so an entry level elven city will require more workers, and will therefore have a higher score than a human city. In the long run it all balances out because the human cities need more buildings.

So far, my lowest Elven city score is 293 on en1 > Katwijk, using a pure military approach with extra workers for neither supplies nor goods, just the workers that were required to avoid skipping a quest. One of my current quests requires 15 boosted relics, which will take a while longer although I'll be able to finish it with my current military capability.

It's interesting, maybe even scary, to look at how many cities have gotten that far, and looking at the 75th percentile does a good job of indicating how each world is developing. To collect the percentile data, I just took the total number of pages in the ranking list, multiplied by 0.25, and noted the highest score on that page.

75th Percentile City Scores
zz1us1us2en1

As you can see, the age of the world is a very strong indicator of city progress. zz1 is our Beta world, us1 and en1 are about the same age, while us2 was added a few weeks later. Looking at the results, more than 25% of the folks on us1 and en1 have both an Armory and a Trader, while that's not yet the case on us2.

Last edited by a moderator: