• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

78 Gold Spire weeks in a row & 19 chests a week!? Boom! (Maximum Effort is Recruiting)

Hey all -

(78 weeks in a row now as of 11/6 and 19 chests achieved - see my newest post for details)

We got a couple of spots open! Who are we? I am SO glad you asked! Let me summarize:

THE BORING STUFF: (skip right to the cool stuff if you want)

74 weeks in a row Gold Spire
, if you can't reach the top then unfortunately, we are not the FS for you...BUT we will help with trades etc. to make it happen! So, if you know how to summit, but your Arendyll city is not your main city, etc. then come on in and we can make sure you have the goods to easily get to the top. (Typically, top 8 on the server) We have even had experienced players join us with brand new cities so they can be part of our M.E. zaniness!
15+ chests weekly in Tourney, we require 2K a week average but we are reasonable, so no worries here. Real Life always before the game. (Top 20 in server constantly, last week I believe we were 7th according to someone in our guild better at Elvenstats than I am) :rolleyes:
#56 ranked FS currently on server (but we punch WAY above our weight in all the other rankings)
#7 in the last Fellowship Adventure (taking it easy this time and still ranked 12th on the server at this point)
Swap threads: we got 6 or 7 of them, nuff said.

THE COOL STUFF:

We are a fun loving, talented, and diverse group of players that you will enjoy being a part of. We make this game uniquely awesome with our stupid side adventures, challenges, and general funny stuff being tossed around in chat every day. We also have some incredibly talented players that have called us their first or second homes. We got this. We do it well. Need Proof? (Besides all of our ranking glory?):

In the Lounge check out my "Spire Master Interviews" thread, seems to be very popular even though the writer and creator (Ebonknight01) is a buffoon...I mean...is a really cool, totally in shape, and amazingly handsome dude!
In the Lounge also check out Zoof's new thread "The Divinely Deleterious Effects of Fellowship Adventures" about what goes on when a city gets ready for an Adventure. It's hilarious! Zoof is also slightly crazy I think, with wild weekly tales in guild chat about the nutty things his troops discover in new provinces.
We are honored to have LisaMV, the founder and president of P.E.T.G. (People for the Ethical Treatment of Ghosts) in our guild! Whenever I throw a combat only Spire challenge, she makes sure to double up on the bribes to the ghosts in her own Spire to somehow make up for it.
We have a pettable alligator and alligator scouts. What more could you really want honestly?
We have MadJaws, the "Sarge in Charge" who is an absolute beast in tourney! He rallies the cannon fodder...I mean...the players for the weekly assault. He is top 10 almost every week himself and a 2 million point city (when he hasn't decimated it for the Adventure)
We have MRCJ2589, an aspiring slum lord who takes great joy in wiping out his city for Adventures! He gets a little carried away with it unfortunately, and nukes WAY more than he needs to.
We have Ergolas77, our Master of Planning for those same pesky adventures. Also, a Fae Sidhe spy (one of a couple in our guild) he thinks I don't know. Ha! I know!
We have our intrepid ArchMage, Rainbow9213, who somehow manages to gracefully keep us all in line. She is a hoarder too, last I checked she had something like 20+ Dwarven Armorers, 30+ Magnificient Mage Multipliers, etc. I kid you not. Don't tell her I told you about her hoarding issues, but I need to plan some sort of intervention...
We have a tavern at the top of the Spire, you need a code to get in that changes constantly. This is completely true and not made up at all, we really do have a secret room in OUR Spire for us to mingle! ONLY us. You can trust me 100% on this. Want free drinks? Want cake? Then join!
We have Konka, the Spire Queen, legend has it that the day Spire was introduced the developers were shocked to find that she was already at the top and measuring for drapes. Yes, she is THAT good and has been for a long time.
We have XLWizard, the proprietor of the Spire Tavern, also a fine mage with a wicked toe fungus spell for those who annoy him (don't annoy him...trust me on this). Gandalf wishes he could be as cool as XL.

Many others in our FS also contribute to make this a fun environment, so try us out, we help make the game interesting and new!
Ebon

Last edited:

Rainbow9213

So Sir ebonknight the correct total stands at 32 DA, 28 MM, 36 UUU, and a measly 26 ELR.. no hoarding issues here.
Ms Lisa has been giving me pointers on the fine art of bribery, repeating the mantra ghosts are our friends not enemies. The problem being I only remember this after I have slain the whole entire first floor of and their screams were heard up by the entire top 2 floors. At that point it is really hard to convince them that I want to be friends.
Zooflets gators might just need to make the next spire trip with me.

Ms Molly

Hey all -

We got a couple of spots open! Who are we? I am SO glad you asked! Let me summarize:

THE BORING STUFF: (skip right to the cool stuff if you want)

74 weeks in a row Gold Spire
, if you can't reach the top then unfortunately, we are not the FS for you...BUT we will help with trades etc. to make it happen! So, if you know how to summit, but your Arendyll city is not your main city, etc. then come on in and we can make sure you have the goods to easily get to the top. (Typically, top 8 on the server) We have even had experienced players join us with brand new cities so they can be part of our M.E. zaniness!
15+ chests weekly in Tourney, we require 2K a week average but we are reasonable, so no worries here. Real Life always before the game. (Top 20 in server constantly, last week I believe we were 7th according to someone in our guild better at Elvenstats than I am) :rolleyes:
#56 ranked FS currently on server (but we punch WAY above our weight in all the other rankings)
#7 in the last Fellowship Adventure (taking it easy this time and still ranked 12th on the server at this point)
Swap threads: we got 6 or 7 of them, nuff said.

THE COOL STUFF:

We are a fun loving, talented, and diverse group of players that you will enjoy being a part of. We make this game uniquely awesome with our stupid side adventures, challenges, and general funny stuff being tossed around in chat every day. We also have some incredibly talented players that have called us their first or second homes. We got this. We do it well. Need Proof? (Besides all of our ranking glory?):

In the Lounge check out my "Spire Master Interviews" thread, seems to be very popular even though the writer and creator (Ebonknight01) is a buffoon...I mean...is a really cool, totally in shape, and amazingly handsome dude!
In the Lounge also check out Zoof's new thread "The Divinely Deleterious Effects of Fellowship Adventures" about what goes on when a city gets ready for an Adventure. It's hilarious! Zoof is also slightly crazy I think, with wild weekly tales in guild chat about the nutty things his troops discover in new provinces.
We are honored to have LisaMV, the founder and president of P.E.T.G. (People for the Ethical Treatment of Ghosts) in our guild! Whenever I throw a combat only Spire challenge, she makes sure to double up on the bribes to the ghosts in her own Spire to somehow make up for it.
We have a pettable alligator and alligator scouts. What more could you really want honestly?
We have MadJaws, the "Sarge in Charge" who is an absolute beast in tourney! He rallies the cannon fodder...I mean...the players for the weekly assault. He is top 10 almost every week himself and a 2 million point city (when he hasn't decimated it for the Adventure)
We have MRCJ2589, an aspiring slum lord who takes great joy in wiping out his city for Adventures! He gets a little carried away with it unfortunately, and nukes WAY more than he needs to.
We have Ergolas77, our Master of Planning for those same pesky adventures. Also, a Fae Sidhe spy (one of a couple in our guild) he thinks I don't know. Ha! I know!
We have our intrepid ArchMage, Rainbow9213, who somehow manages to gracefully keep us all in line. She is a hoarder too, last I checked she had something like 20+ Dwarven Armorers, 30+ Magnificient Mage Multipliers, etc. I kid you not. Don't tell her I told you about her hoarding issues, but I need to plan some sort of intervention...
We have a tavern at the top of the Spire, you need a code to get in that changes constantly. This is completely true and not made up at all, we really do have a secret room in OUR Spire for us to mingle! ONLY us. You can trust me 100% on this. Want free drinks? Want cake? Then join!
We have Konka, the Spire Queen, legend has it that the day Spire was introduced the developers were shocked to find that she was already at the top and measuring for drapes. Yes, she is THAT good and has been for a long time.
We have XLWizard, the proprietor of the Spire Tavern, also a fine mage with a wicked toe fungus spell for those who annoy him (don't annoy him...trust me on this). Gandalf wishes he could be as cool as XL.

Many others in our FS also contribute to make this a fun environment, so try us out, we help make the game interesting and new!
Ebon
LOL! I love your posting!!! If I were not already the archmage of my own group (Good Golly Gang) I would be BEGGING TO JOIN you and your team! It is like it is the dream fellowship! All my best wishes to you and yours!!! :)

Rainbow9213

LOL! I love your posting!!! If I were not already the archmage of my own group (Good Golly Gang) I would be BEGGING TO JOIN you and your team! It is like it is the dream fellowship! All my best wishes to you and yours!!! :)
Thank you, sir ebonknight is quite the creative writer. We really do have a lot of fun there.
Much ❤️ Rainbow

Yes, it's true! Maximum Effort achieved 19 chests on our last Tourney! Important to note: we did 19 chests with only 22 players (2 short & 1 that was out for a week). That's BOSS status right there!!

We did 19 chests just because we could. It's like when someone climbs a mountain because it's in their way. Or "someone" (like my English Bulldogs) are all sleeping with their tongues out because its "Tongue out Tuesday" (even though its Sunday). Same deal.

Want to know what happened at 19 chests? Well, the heavens opened up and the developers came down to party with us at our trademarked Super-Secret Pub at the top of the Spire...and then it really got interesting, but I can't divulge any more details unfortunately. :cool:

Want to be a part of our rise to the heavens? Want mass loot on the way? Want a pettable alligator as the FS mascot?* Then join! We have a spot or two!

For more info contact Rainbow9213 or LisaMV or Ebonknight01 (he's deadly handsome but a little shady honestly) or heck...ANY of our Mages can get you started on the path to greatness (but mainly Rainbow or Lisa)! Actually, you could just cut out the "middle mage" and contact one of them first! Get in now before the next Fellowship Adventure because we will be in the top 10 and you want in on that too, right?
Ebon

*= You can read more about our pettable alligator(s) in Zoof's third post of his "Divinely Deleterious Effects of Fellowship Adventures" thread located in the lounge. It's awesome go check it out!

Last edited:

Rainbow9213

Well those 2 gators Fred and Loki are getting fat and plump from all the spire runs they have been doing.
We currently have openings for 3 spire toppers

And we just did 19 chests again! Wow, who would have thought the developers could party like that? eh? (Our unique and completely real tavern at the top of the Spire ran out of liquor even!) True story. :cool: