• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived [8000] Production boosts not updated in Main Hall Relics tab until logout/login

DeletedUser

Game version: 0.31.2735-v0.31.1-(master) (2015-12-17 10:42)
Game world: Winyandor
Browser + version: Chrome Version 47.0.2526.106 m
Flash Player version: Adobe Flash Player - Version: 19.0.0.245
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Zuritar
Humans or Elves: Humans
Hardware Acceleration: ON

Reproducibility: 1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: not applicable

Current situation:
I completed encounters to boost my production of Gems and then Silk to 266%. I then went back to my city view and pulled up the Relics tab of my Main Hall to see what my Planks boost was and I noticed that both Gems and Silk boosts were still showing 254%. I logged out and then back in and then the Relics tab showed the correct values.

Expected situation:
I expected to see the Relics tab of my Main Hall show the proper Gems and Silk boosts of 266% as soon as I obtained those updated boosts. The updated values should appear without having to log out and then back in.

Reproduction Steps
1. Complete encounters to boost production of Gems to 266%.
2. Go to city view.
3. Pulled up the Relics tab of your Main Hall and observe the Gems boost. It should be 266%, but for me was still showing 254%.

Screenshots of the bug:
Didn't snag one.

DeletedUser

I noticed this... two updates ago? It was recent, anyway. Normally, when I am close to obtaining a percentage in boost, I check immediately after to see just how much more my manufactories are producing (math is not my strong suit), and it used to be applied with no logout and in required.

DeletedUser1603

Just a head's up here: We expect to have this fixed in version 0.35 :)