• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[8428] Barracks not calculating Dwarven Bulwark bonus

qaccy

EDIT: I was slightly mistaken in my original report, but I kept it below for clarity. The Bulwark bonus seems to get switched off after collecting trained units from the Barracks, and then re-activates once a new group is queued up for training. It remains activated through reloading the page, and switches off again once more units are ready to be collected.

Ever since the latest update, whenever I first log in to the game or refresh the page, my Barracks does not initially see that I have a Dwarven Bulwark when I begin training units (the Dwarven Bulwark provides a bonus to training size, similar to Armories). However, there is a band-aid fix to it: if I fill a training slot, then cancel it and switch the selected unit type, it begins calculating the Bulwark's bonus correctly for the remainder of that game session.

Other possibly relevant info: Arendyll server, Human, level 17 Barracks, level 3 Dwarven Bulwark, all troop-related research completed

Last edited: