• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

9/11

DipDude

Hey, can we all appreciate the sacrifice of the firefighters, police officers, and all medical staff for their service on this attack? My uncle was a firefighter who died in the attack while trying to save lives. I also have a cousin who was in the Pentagon when it got hit, but was on the other side and did not receive any injuries. Those of you not in the U.S may not know of this, but I just thought I'd say something for those who are.

Sorry for the late reply because I am not here very often, however I would like to put forth my appreciation for all of the first responders on that horrifying day and the days following the attack.

truelinor

I appreciate something being said about 9/11 here on the forum. It is a day we should never forget and I'm afraid many people do not understand the importance of this day and that makes me sad.

Thanks to all the firefighters, first responders, police officers and anyone else who gave assistance on that dreadful day.