• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[9284] New Message indicator

CanDaMan

If you are in a fellowship, have the Archmage resend the message chains, and don't delete them. This fixed it for me. Every time someone replies to that message, you will get an alert on the message icon.

joncrichton

well that's just silly, Im the archmage and deleted the notes in my inbox thinking when someone sent one again it would be sent to me again

shakes head

DeletedUser6857

So when are they fixing the notifications for deleted messages? I deleted the message purposely because I didn't want to see the notifications for the next 4 - 6 months. It's an AW chain and with the changes to AW I will not be building one for a heck of a long time, at least not until I hit a point were I can't use KP for anything else.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
So when are they fixing the notifications for deleted messages? I deleted the message purposely because I didn't want to see the notifications for the next 4 - 6 months. It's an AW chain and with the changes to AW I will not be building one for a heck of a long time, at least not until I hit a point were I can't use KP for anything else.
Thursday, April 27th, which is announced in the release notes. When leaving a circular mail conversation, you no longer get notifications from messages that are being sent in that conversation