• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[9723] Fairy Required Quest line reverted back to Chapter V Required Quest line A Path to Heritage

DeletedUser1036

Game version: __ v1.5.3-(ee71091) (2016-05-18 9:44)
Game world: __Winyandor
Browser + version: __Google Chrome Version 49.0.2623.110 m
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: __Windows 10
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __My Shadow
Humans or Elves: __Elve

Reproducibility: __ I doubt you can reproduce this without logging into my particular player in the game. This is just to inform others that it has been reported via a ticket

Quest title: __ Fairy's Quest Line

Current situation: I held off building the Magic Academy untill after I had completed the knowledge tree completely. The quest that laid in limbo to the left for the longest time was of course "Build Magic Academy". So I finally built it.

Expected situation:
After building the magic academy the quest was complete and I started doing all of the Fairy Quest's. Of course with my luck after filling my level 4 portal to the max and selling my farms off to make culture items I had to build the farms for a second time to get through #'s 26-48 listed below (I'll agree it is my fault for selling them off to begin with):

26. Have at least 1 Day Farm
27. Produce Sunflowers 5 times
28. Produce Velvet 3 times
29. Have the Fairy Portal at Level 2 or higher
30. Produce Sunflowers 10 times
31. Have at least 2 Day Farms
32. Research Night Farm
33. Have 1 Night Farm
34. Gain 2000 Crystal
35. Produce Nightshade 10 times
36. have the fairy portal at level 3 or higher
37. Research fairy-style residences.
38. Have 1 Residence at Level 18 or higher
39. Have 1 Day Farm at Level 3 or higher
40. Have 1 Night Farm at Level 3 or higher
41. Have 2 Residences at Level 18 or higher
42. Produce cocoons 15 times
43. Produce dreamsheep 15 times
44. Research fairy-style main hall.
45. Produce ambrosia 5 times.
46. Produce night essence 5 times.
47. research blossom street
48. produce nightshade 20 times

I was expecting #49 next which is "Have the fairy portal site at level 3 or higher"

Instead the next "Required" and non-declinable quest's have been so far:
Scout 3 provinces
Complete 3 Provinces
Gain 100k Coins
Gain 333 Gems and Gain 3 Gem Relics
Research Ornate Street
Have 5 Ornate Streets (Because I filled my open spaces with Culture Items I had to delete 5 Blossum Street to do this quest, then reverse it to go back)
Research City Expansion 15
Have 1 Alter of the Forefathers (I had to Deleted 3 Classy Lantern to make space for this)

And that is where I am now building the Alter of the Forefathers quest for the second time in the game.

Reproduction Steps: No idea how to do that and wouldn't wish it on anyone else. A ticket has been sent in and I am posting this just incase somebody else has experienced this problem or does in the near future. ornate streets quest.png

Screenshots of the bug:
Pictures of todays quest's so far -

Attachments

• expan15.png
    expan15.png
    152.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Alter3.png
    Alter3.png
    142.4 KB · Views: 61

DeletedUser1036

Update: After the alter was built I had a declinable quest to Produce 100 Sorceress, declined that and now I'm back to Fairy Quest #43. Produce dreamsheep 15 times. I really hope this isn't an endless loop since I am having to do the same required quest's over and over.

DeletedUser115

Hi My Shadow -

Thank you for reporting this. We are currently look into this. :)

DeletedUser1036

Well this problem just got a whole lot worse. Since having to do the following quest line #45. Produce ambrosia 5 times, over again I am totally stuck at 4 of 5 times since my portal is completely full. In my case there is no way to spend ambrosia to make room for the new production. I tried the "Discard production" on the 5th one and it of course did not register with the quest on the left.

To compound the problem even more, if I get past this some how, my portal is already full to capacity of Night Essence so the same problem will re-occur when I hit fairy quest line #46.

This has been reported on the open ticket which they say they are already investigating. This time I included the world I'm playing on, my user name and password so they can see it first hand.

A word of advice to anyone doing the fairy quest line, DO NOT fill your portal before you have completed the quest line because you will not be able to finish it if you do.

(A few minutes later)
OK a fellow player came up with a solution to get past that quest, I built some streets to open up room in my portal.

So now I have to produce Night Essence 5 times yet again and I have no way of spending what is in my portal, it is maxed at 300 in inventory. I need a solution to this problem and why is there a cap or limit on these goods to begin with in the portal?
Concurrent adjacent posts were merged by Missanthropy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser68

I’ve tidied up your post. This remedial post isn’t “just” about this thread but is intended, rather, to avoid future issues and the consequent warnings that we’re obliged to issue when gentle doesn't get people's attention.

Rather than posting sequential messages, we want you to simply edit your most recent post. The easiest technique is to multi-quote anything that you MIGHT want to respond to, as you're reading the messages one each page and then cull out the bits that are superfluous. The desired outcome is a single, nicely organized, easy to read post that's responsive to the various issues that have been raised during the previous several hours.

OVERLY LARGE graphics chew up a lot of bandwidth and they consequently slow down page loads. Animated gifs are simply irritating.

Our forum rules are available at https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.702/
but multi-posting and graphics are the most common issues.
  • Embedded graphics may not be larger than 640h x 480v pixels. If it simply has to be larger, please bury it under a spoiler tag.
  • Signature block image links may not display larger than 500h x 150v pixels.
  • Animated gifs may not be displayed.
  • Material from other forums, particularly discussions about beta features that are not yet in production, are generally discouraged unless you bury them under a spoiler tag.
  • Support ticket conversations are confidential, and references thereto will be removed.
Code:
The syntax for a spoiler tag is listed as part of the general BBCODE help
that’s available under the Help tag in the lower right of all forum pages.

We also have comprehensive support for tabular data.

[SPOILER=Subject]Bury your oversized graphics, or Beta treasures, under a spoiler tag.[/SPOILER]

Bury your oversized graphics, or Beta treasures, under a spoiler tag.

DeletedUser1036

You can close this thread. Inno's development/In-game support (AKA Aider's) solution to my problem is simple. Sell off your level 4 Portal and start over.

Disappointing? Frustrating? Those words don't even begin to tap or scratch the surface of how I feel right now ( held back exploding on the forum because I understand your rules).

What they should have been able to fix easily is now going to cost me 2-3 weeks of constant work to fix on my own.

DeletedUser1016

What's this "I've tidied up your post" crap.....You have my sympathy...sincerely, not joking... what a fiasco you've had to endure... I would have already quit the game.

DeletedUser1036

After yesterdays answer from the in game support I pretty much quit the game and was going to log on today and exit with dignity telling everyone in my fellowship good bye.

This morning I received an email and in game message from the management of Inno which did a revue of my situation and they stepped in to correct the problem, over shadowing the decision that the standard in game support gave me. So I'm still here.

While the original problem is or isn't fixed (I don't know) it is very nice to know that the team at Inno Games does listen.