• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A better method of choosing a fellowship

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
When you want to join a new fellowship the game gives you a list suggested fellowships. But often those fellowships are often of low to no activity. Not much fun joining and then finding they aren't active. How about, instead, find a list of fellowships guaranteed to be active? Does such a list exist? It does. The Consortium is a list of 9 fully or nearly fully active (2 inactives at most) fellowships on Khelonaar. So if you need an active fellowship on Khelonaar, don't waste your time on the in game recommendations, but contact Avocados in the game. He'll steer you to the guaranteed active fellowship meeting your needs. From strictly park and rest, casual play, semi-casual play, mid level, ten chest, and even top tier, they have a fellowship for you.

AJ

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
Or perhaps, Elvenar can ask fellowships who are OPEN, to put themselves up to be recognized first. I would LOVE if my Khel fellowship was put up as an option for new players. I don't have any of those prerequisite requirements that some fellowships do. A player can start their city today and join us.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Or perhaps, Elvenar can ask fellowships who are OPEN, to put themselves up to be recognized first. I would LOVE if my Khel fellowship was put up as an option for new players. I don't have any of those prerequisite requirements that some fellowships do. A player can start their city today and join us.
Sent you an in game message. Did you get it? You would be a great addition to The Consortium as our lower level "anyone can join" fellowship is just about full.

AJ