• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A blueprint story

Bellerefon

This is a small series Elvenar story to shed some fun and plot on our favorite gaming habit. Hope you will enjoy it as much as i did writing it :)

Last edited:

Bellerefon

Episode I – The great escape

Once there were three brother blueprints. Suffering under the tourney master they decided to escape while the master was busy fighting too many nasty fellows. Seeking refuge, the first blueprint hid under a magic residence. The second blueprint got employed by a magic workshop. The third and younger blueprint brother just wanted to stay on a small mana hut. “But I don’t fit in there” it said. “Go to the Magic Academy” big brother said. So he did and it asked the Academy if he can get smaller. “Yes, you can,” the Academy said “but you have to get me my favorite thing in the world instead. Catalysts. And i will make you 10 times smaller. You can work and make them here, but I’m too busy crafting ordered instants. If you don’t want to wait, go to the Spire”. So the small blueprint brother went to the Spire, climbed to the top of the first floor, got the catalysts it needed, much more actually, few diamonds to spend buying some new land next to its mana hut and some other new stuff it didn’t even know what they were good for. Sipping its clarity shake on the new porch a thought shattered his calmness. “I should go to second floor next time. Who knows what is there?”

Bellerefon

Episode II – A workshop anew

Five seasons have passed and the three blueprint brothers were enjoying their freedom from tourney master’s tyranny. Still, the second brother, called Print, seemed always to be a bit sad. The good fella that was employing him kept asking more and more supplies from his workshop and while all the surrounding buildings were growing higher and wider, his grew weary and old. He had to do something, so he consulted the smaller brother who has the smarter one. “You need to get more blueprints to join you” small brother said. But he was proud and stubborn and wanted to do it alone. “Then you have to try the top of Spire’s second floor” suggested the small brother. But I’m fat and weak second brother said, I can never make it on time up there. “You’ll need time instants to go faster. Go to the Academy. She will help you as long as you bring her favorite catalysts.” So he did and reached the top of second floor, got a brand new shiny workshop, a good amount of diamonds, loads of catalysts and some other stuff he didn’t know what to do with them. Awfully tired, but happy, he went back to the local tavern to spend his diamonds getting drunk with his favorite draft PoP ale, being certain that he will never do that again. “What I was thinking about?” was his last thought before fainting on his stool.

Veesviewpoint

Is there a way to cut/paste these episodes Bellerefon? I would like to be able to post them in the team mail server. :)
However, limited techy I am...would need specific step by step instructions. Can't wait for the next episode of the "As the Spire Turns"!!! chuckles.
It might me a bit of inspiration and humor for our mates...and help provoke them to watch our own epic climbs while joining in on the "Blues/Prints Brothers Spire Adventures". Perhaps?
So fun and funny too! Vees :)

Bellerefon

Well, i was planning for a credits and commentary session when all series was through. You got me there.
I will post one episode every Thursday. It's five in total. I just posted the last one on my FS, i hope you will allow them to have the privilege of reading first :)
Anyways, motivation and fun was the whole purpose of it, spot on there! Thanks for the appreciation.
But, no more comments for now. I will let the story take over.

Put cursor on beginning of text, left click, keep it pushed and move the cursor to the end of the text. It should all turn blue. Right click, copy (or Ctrl+C) and then paste wherever you need (str8 on FS messages, word doc etc).
PM me should you have any issue.

Bellerefon

Episode III – Brothers in arms

Another few seasons passed and the brothers kept prospering around Arendyll. Big brother though, a well-known fearless wanderer called Blue, was feeling kinda jealous. “What a daredevil am I if I cannot outmatch my brothers?”. So one day, he invited his brothers at his enormous residence and after feasting they sat down to sober up a bit and smoke their divine seed pipes. “You know guys, I’m gonna climb to the top of the Spire” he stated conclusively. “Blue, I think you are still a bit drunk”, small brother said. “Do you know what this takes? Boosters, troops, instants, resources, supplies everything. Work on Spire, get to know each and every step there, beg Academy to help you and most important go back to the tourney!”. Indeed, Blue said, but I can do it if we work altogether! “I’m not going up there again and forget about getting anywhere close to that tourney tyrant. I can go to Academy, if you want. She my friend lately. Ok, maybe a bit more than that…” Print mumbled. “I will have to do the Spire runs to get better acquainted with its stairs and floors and grab some stuff. But before that I will go to the dwarfs to make me a strong armor” said Blue. Small brother was staring at them with a shimmering look on his face. He bit his lips, stood up and raised his pint. “It falls up to me then. I will go back there. I’m small enough to sneak in and Master won’t recognize me!”

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
You've got me dreaming about creating my own story on a different Elvenar subject; maybe after the holidays. You're inspiring me. :)

Bellerefon

Episode IV – Jeronimo

“I’m back, you fools!” small brother cried, getting into the room while throwing a sack full of trophies on dinner table. “Are you ready, big brother?” he asked. Blue stood up from his luxury armchair wearing a diamond necklace and his brand new shiny dwarven armor. “Let’s do this” he said, grabbed all the things gathered and headed to the door.

Passing the Spire’s gateway he nodded his two brothers, smiled and started climbing the stairway. Having done that so many times before he easily passed to the High Halls in a few hours. Up there resistance was pilling up so he decided to use his diplomatic skills to pass through all guards and next day he reached the top. Standing in front of the Laboratory gate he saw a small army of genetically modified rats. Finding his inventory short on resources he decided to rely on his mercenary troops to fight his way through, planted two boosters on the floor and after 2 days of battling he reached the top having loads of rats chasing him. Dying by curiosity he opened the last big chest and “poof” a genie appeared.

“I’m a prisoner in here, she said, get me out and I will grant your wishes twice per day. Whatever you need I can service. Mana, seeds, boosters, name it! And if you are good with me I will grant you lots of diamonds”.

Having no way back, he saw an open stained glass window and without thinking grabbed genie’s hand, jumped into the void and landed up a pile of diamonds. “You saved me” genie whispered “I’m indebted to you” and they headed straight to the tavern.

Bellerefon

Epilogue – A new hope

Years passed and life was booming in the once small elvish city. The three brothers kept feasting, working and adventuring without never forgetting the satisfaction of a good hangover.

Print got engaged to Academy. He lost fifty pounds and he is doing second Spire floor every week now cause she convinced him he has to stay fit.

Academy is pregnant. Again! She keeps giving birth to small blueprints, called restos, after their uncle, more often than rare.

Blue is adventuring way too often lately, also doing some things called ‘events’ and once per month all brothers gather together and help him get to the top of the Spire.

Genie disappeared after a hundred days with the exact same ‘poof’ sound. But Blue found many others in time.

Resto is now the Mayor of Mana Hut District, especially due to his weekly visits in the arena where he manages to help one blueprint to escape and then hosts it in his neighboring mana huts.

Tourney Master is in despair. Besides getting beaten every week by some strange human-elves and losing blueprints, no one respects him anymore. He asked his employer, called Ginno, to be transferred to adventure section, but he declined saying “You’re too smart for this, cowboy”

Dwarves after a very successful armory business, also took over breweries. But with orcs as their main customers it was getting too messy, so city council obliged them to take over cleaning services too.

Lab rats still flood Spire’s third floor.

And all of a sudden a huge structure, big like an ancient city, started rising in the middle of the sea….