• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A button or link to collect all resources

DeletedUser

It would be great to have some type of button that we could click to gather coins and other resources from all of the buildings - as opposed to the current method of clicking each individual building. One click - all resources gathered.

This hasn't already been implemented and I am just not seeing the button, has it? o_O

DeletedUser3

Currently if you hold down the mouse over one building and click and hold you can quickly go over all the other buildings with one motion :)

DeletedUser

After messing with this some, I am still thinking that a single button to collect resources would be a great idea.

First, and maybe it's a browser thing - I am not able to zoom out far enough to see my entire city - and my city is probably not even half the size it will end up being. So, to run the mouse over all of the buildings to collect resources would likely mean that I would have to do part of the city, move the view of the city to expose other buildings with resources - then run the mouse over more buildings, etc. Perhaps if we could see our entire city without scrolling it wouldn't be necessary to have a one-click option to gather resources, but even then - it does kind of make sense to have a one click option.

DeletedUser70

I have been so spoiled with the click and drag method (regardless of city size) that as I was "feeding my daughters dragons" on another game I was horrified that I couldn't just collect all by swiping and had to manually go to each building. WAAAY to much work : ) p, I think a little work for the sake of progress is just part of the game...and life. Another Inno game has the option to collect all by spending diamonds. I.E. cost of the effort in game or out of game in earning the fundage.