• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A community based building!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Looks like it's just a contest, anyway, not a guarantee of getting one even if you do post a magical photo

I don't know. The text of the Facebook post about it makes it sound like all you have to do is enter the contest and you get the building. No winning anything to actually get it.

DeletedUser

I don't know. The text of the Facebook post about it makes it sound like all you have to do is enter the contest and you get the building. No winning anything to actually get it.

No, you actually have to enter the contest for a chance to win. I started an Instagram account last night, only to discover that you have to have the Instagram app on your phone in order to take and post the required image of you playing Elvenar on whatever device you play it on. My phone doesn't handle certain apps well, so this puts me out of this contest. But it's not like this is the only contest there'll ever be for it, so, better luck next time. :p

MirandaZink

I don't think the size matters. Pending on what it does and what it's worth will be my decision if I place it or recycle it for crafting. That God we have that now so I can get rid of the clutter :p