• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A cultural building that allows you to practice battling.

Would you spend diamonds to promote and increase your troops

• yes

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • no

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser5951

Why not offer a cultural building that will allow the player to go in and practice battles where there is no risk of losing men or goods. I do not battle mostly because I cant and I am afraid to lose the men, especially the ones that take awhile. I suggest something that will help teach them to battle without any loss. You could also make it so that fellow members all use the same building like the trader so they can practice with each other. Of coarse there really is no gain either except experience and maybe it will make the game more fun and interesting for those that get bored easy getting them to stay and play longer increasing your chances of selling diamonds.
You could also incorporate troop promotions within this cultural building. Like as you train with each different type of troop you gain experience points that you can use to promote those troops and make them stronger or maybe give them a longer attack range or even move farther when they attack or something. Like Treant doesnt move very far but he is strong and cerberus is weaker but moves very far. If you want a diamond spin on it then offer troops for hire there as well or make the building upgradeable with only diamonds so those people who want to can build massively strong armies. People will love it because it makes the game more interactive and they can build armies faster and maybe some of us will be able to win a battle or two.

I suggest you call it ..."The Practice Yard " or "The Practice Ring" or even something cool like "The Vanguard"

Galladriel

PS I'm full of ideas if ever you need any....

DeletedUser3640

Practice in first 2 provinces during tournaments. Few regular squads will provide you with enough "meat" to experiment and practice all day long in these provinces, especially in the first one.

Risen Malchiah

I like the idea, though I think it should be incorporated into the barracks themselves. From the moment the barracks become available, there should be a "training battle" option that uses the troops you have unlocked, but no losses are counted.

DeletedUser6857

I like the idea of a training area in the barracks to allow experimentation. I wouldn't devote additional space for it. I too have avoided battle because they are too expensive and if I'm honest because i just don't get it and hate spending time and resources on something I'm bad at. If I could practice without risk and get better at it I might consider using battles more.

DeletedUser5951

Practice in first 2 provinces during tournaments. Few regular squads will provide you with enough "meat" to experiment and practice all day long in these provinces, especially in the first one.
That is why they need a practice area that does not kill your troops, instead it trains and increases there strength so you get two things. stronger armies and the knowledge to use them.

DeletedUser3640

That is why they need a practice area that does not kill your troops, instead it trains and increases there strength so you get two things. stronger armies and the knowledge to use them.

Ancient Wonders are already increasing strenght of units, and as I already said, you can practice in first 2 provinces of any tournament. If you care about losing 1/20 of your squad - that's on you, in my opinion that's perfectly acceptable and we don't anything else.