• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A funny thing happened on the way to the Tournament...

DeletedUser9381

I'm not even sure this is a bug, but I'll get the technical details out of the way first:
Operating System: Windows 10 ver.10.0 build 14393
Browser: Chrome ver 59.3071.115 (Official build)(32-bit)
Game Version: Incident happened on 7/19/2017 just prior to the update to 1.34
Flash player ver 26.0.0.137
Screen Res: 1280 x 800
Account Name: Nephrum
Server: Felyndral
Race: Human

The current Crystal Tourney had just started. I completed the only tourney province I had available and decided to complete a Crystal Provence in the hopes of opening another. On completion of the Province after clicking back to province on the last combat win screen. I was taken directly to the newly opened Crystal Tourney Province. I later noticed that the Crystal province I completed did not show up in the number of provinces I need to complete to open the next stage of research. I don't think I got any of the province completion reward either. Should I just avoid like provinces during tourneys?